Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Babica PlayCribs - An Adult Baby Crib that stores under your bed!

Default Babica PlayCribs - An Adult Baby Crib that stores under your bed!

Hey Folks,

Just a reminder, I am still building Adult Baby cribs that dismantle and store under the bed through my site. Twin models start at $450.00(USD).

http://ungulate11.wix.com/babicka

So you assemble it around a bed? I'd be very interested in something like this. How easy is it to put up and take down?

Still looks pretty lame for a "crib" (cage that goes around your bed) to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Still looks pretty lame for a "crib" (cage that goes around your bed) to me.
    That's exactly what a crib is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    Ooooooh~! Neeeeat~ I'll hafta check this out. <^.^7
    If you do, let us know how it is. I'm concerned with how stable it might be. I'd hate to buy a crib and find that it's just for play and not use...wouldn't be fun to have fall apart on you because you bumped it in your sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    That's exactly what a crib is.
    yeah but this isn't solidly built and what kind of crib has a door panel that seemingly folds outwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    yeah but this isn't solidly built and what kind of crib has a door panel that seemingly folds outwards?
    I think Ungulate had to deal with several realities in building a crib and this is the idea he came up with. It isn't exactly like a 'real' baby crib but it did satisfy his design goals.

I think it's a neat idea. A little more costly than aww so cutes inflatable crib but a better design than theres too. You can pain and customize the wood if you want, easily hides and way cheaper than a permanent crib for those who want one but either can't afford the cost or the permenancy.

I like this. I can't afford it personally but I like seeing that more options are opening up for people like us.

Wish you had some pictures on the site of it setup around an actual bed, to gauge the scale.... but I love love love the idea! My little and I definitely don't have the space (or magic powers to hide this from company) in our apartment to have a permanent crib- but this gives littles and caregivers hope! Personally, I like the idea more than the Awwsocute crib... but would love to see photos of a finished product around a bed.

Are you in the US or UK?

Also, I read the first thread you posted in, and you really took the constructive criticism in stride- which is awesome to see!. Were you able to fix any of the earlier flaws?