Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from California

Default Hello from California

Hello all, my name is Brett I'm 16 years old, and as the title suggests hail from Central California. I had a former and short lived membership on this site previously, however I relocated for awhile and was unable to participate. I wish now to become involved in the community and hope to get to know all of you.

Hello my brand new CA buddy XP.

Where abouts in central CA?

a good friend on mine on this site is from South bay, I myself am from the east bay.

San Joaquin Valley, I live pretty close to the Sequoia National Park.

Welcome to Adisc!

Kind of ironic, I'm wearing one those Wal Mart brand California shirts. xD

I'm sure you'll have a blast here!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I will as well.

I used to live in Palo Alto... thats North of SF...
    Sunny California!

Sorry, I'm baking over here in Texas. I've never even been to California. But, welcome, and I hope you have a good time.

Hi Brett. I was born and raised in Oakland and a town called Walnut Creek about 15 miles away from Oakland. Have been to and through the San Joaquin Valley many times.

Welcome to ADISC.

How is California? Never been there but I have heard it should be a beuatyful place.

Thanks for the welcomes guys, to answer your question diamdiamsen, California is a geological marvel. I live but a short distance from the Sequoia mountain range, however where I live myself is more like a desert. As well we also border the ocean, overall it makes for some beautiful and not so beautiful sites.