• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Getting Rid of Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFire04534

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone! My name is DragonFire. I'm posting, because I was labeled a lurker. I'm sorry, but there are other stuff to do in my life. I'm going to put my stories online (here?), but they do not go with the theme of AB/DL/Furry/etc. So yeah!

DragonFire04534 said:
Hello everyone! My name is DragonFire. I'm posting, because I was labeled a lurker. I'm sorry, but there are other stuff to do in my life. I'm going to put my stories online (here?), but they do not go with the theme of AB/DL/Furry/etc. So yeah!

Hi DragonFire04534, welcome to the site. Now that you have rid yourself of the ' Lurker ' label, I hope that you will join in on the many varied topics being discussed on the boards.

With very few exceptions, we all have other stuff to do in our lives, too. The AB / DL, Furry, Sissy, Little, and any other ' kink ' that I did not mention, are just parts of our lives. We all have other interests, and hobbies. Many of us go to work everyday, have families and homes, enjoy sports, and music, and reading. We go out and socialize with our friends, we shop, dine in restaurants, and lounge around the house. Some of the members here play in bands, are involved in the Arts, are active in sports, enjoy gaming, and we even have members who are authors, as you are.
My point is that we are very much like everyone else, with the exception of our interest in diapers and other related items. Whether we sometimes induldge in activities usually reserved for infants, toddlers, or young children, does not mean that we are not responsible adults and have, otherwise, normal lives like everone else.

So yeah!, Please do post your stories here. The people here do read things that have nothing to do with the ' theme of AB/DL/Furry/etc '.

Please do not fall back into ' Lurker - mode ", join in on the happenings of ADISC.

DragonFire04534 said:

High DragonFire. I had posted a couple of non diaper stories to this site several years ago and they were well received. They've since been removed when the story forum was updated and I never re-posted them. One of them, "Werewolf" I posted to Nook Books and it did very well.

DragonFire04534 said:
...I'm going to put my stories online (here?) ...

Hi again, DragonFire04534,
I noticed that you did post your story here.
I have not set aside the time to read it yet, but I will.
I hope you are having fun here, and I hope that you join in on some of the threads going on.
Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back