Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else a caregiver to themselves?

Question Is anyone else a caregiver to themselves?

I personally am, but it's not by choice, more out of necessity than anything else. I don't have any caregivers near my house and I am not a very trusting person, so I do it all myself.

EDITne of our members suggested thus addition, so here it is:
    "Thread: what defines being a caregiver to oneself? I'm actually kinda curious, aside from changing yourself and feeding yourself how is doing so being a caregiver? X.x"
    Last edited by kitterdafoxy; 19-May-2015 at 01:36.

I am. I'm not so good talking to the opposite sex. I also live in a place where my family is the majority, so I don't even bother trying

I've been looking for a caretaker for quite awhile without any success, I'll run into that individual one day but for now, I care for myself with my own things.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I assume a majority of us are.
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I assume a majority of us are.
    We all are. Even those who have a partner need to make sure that they're healthy and happy. That's the "adult" part of adult baby.

And yes, I spend plenty of time coming up with ideas for myself. It works pretty well, since I know me so well.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    We all are. Even those who have a partner need to make sure that they're healthy and happy. That's the "adult" part of adult baby.

And yes, I spend plenty of time coming up with ideas for myself. It works pretty well, since I know me so well.
    Yup.

Yes, unfirtunately ,I'm alone too. Who would want to be in a mommy role to a guy who is 54 going on 2? I will be so happy if I find a mommy some time.

Thread: what defines being a caregiver to oneself? I'm actually kinda curious, aside from changing yourself and feeding yourself how is doing so being a caregiver? X.x

No another way - I've to care about myself... And not only in ABDL aspects.