what should I wear as a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLJenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When no one is around I tend to dress up. Right now I have 1 pair of tights, and a skirt. I would love to get some peoples opinions on what they find comfortable (and perhaps fairly cheap as my budget is very slim).

I wouldn't mind some feminine baby clothes as well but I'll have to be discreet about it

So please comment so I can get some good ideas

what about a dress, there quite comfortable, or maybe a bra?

What do you want to wear when your dressed? Personally I love sun dresses with sleeves, retro dresses from the 40s and 50s, and gothic Lolita from Japan.

As Gwendolyn mentioned, it is important to explore your own personal wishes as to what you would like to wear. However, with that being said, may I suggest a pretty sun dress with slightly puffy shoulders, a lacy but comfy bra (the style that hooks on the front...so much easier), a soft silky cami over that and of course matching panties for the bra. Pantyhose is always a most welcomed choice as is comfy but stylish shoes.:thumbsup:

Lonelyandconfused said:
I wouldn't mind some feminine baby clothes as well but I'll have to be discreet about it

For cheap - I'd definitely check out secondhand/thrift shops. Salvation Army, The ReStore [habitat for humanity] and Goodwill prob being the best.
You can find some really good deals in them and if you don't like or want something any more, donate it back, its like renting clothes, lol.
I do know that local Targets will also donate items to their local Goodwill, so it is not uncommon to find new with tags items from them in a Goodwill.

Ya....... That is prob gonna be a problem. Are you talking about little girl styles or more like baby-ish type stuff?
You're prob not going to find that stuff locally. And from what I've seen from others posting about that stuff, it is EX-Pen-Sive! Wow!

You prob wouldn't want what I call "comfortable" lol. jeans, t-shirts, flannel, fuzzy pajama pants. :)
But dresses are always hella cute! They do the thing when you twirl. :)

I guess it depend too on what you want? Like do you only like dressing up as a baby girl or a well big girl too?

Gives me more details please! :D

I much prefer thicker tights and knit leggings over pantyhose, but then my girl side is pretty little. For more inexpensive selections, thrift stores are a good way to go. If you're nervous about shopping in person, I like Amazon and ThreadUp.

Wow all theae good ideas. I'll definitely look into some sun dresses. Maybe some jeans and maybe a pink cami. As for bra sizes I'm not sure how to measure them or even where I can get inserts or something to simulate breasts. Also ive considered a onezie for sleeping and general around the house wear. Mandybear I would do both little and big girl.

All fantastic ideas so far. I'll also mention panties as a great crossdressing option. They're cheap, easy to hide, you can wear them lots of places, and there's a pair for any style you like! I find them much comfier than men's underwear, too. And you can get them basically anywhere. If you're looking for a good starting option, a pair of panties is a great way to dip your toes in the crossdressing pool.

Also, for simulating breasts, a good starter option is to stuff your bra. I've used a pair of soft socks in each cup, and kleenex. Some people use cotton balls. If you want to be more realistic, look into breast forms. They're silicone breasts that you wear in your bra. You have to be careful of measurements, amd they're expensive (over $100), but if you want a realistic fake breast, they're the way to go.

I agree, panties should be the foundation to your crossdressing wardrobe. Panties are the easiest female garment to wear discreetly and on a budget. You can get a nice pair of panties from Walmart for under three dollars. I like panties at Target as they have tendacy to have some more cartoon themed juvenile panties for big girls. Wearing a thong for the first time is so exciting and feminine. Have you considered wearing panty liners or even thick maxi pads? I wore panties and a maxi pad to work everyday as a Project Manager and no one ever knew the sissy I was underneath my dress pants.

Lonelyandconfused said:
As for bra sizes I'm not sure how to measure them or even where I can get inserts or something to simulate breasts.
Also ive considered a onezie for sleeping and general around the house wear. Mandybear I would do both little and big girl.
It really depends on your size for bras. To find your Band size (the number part of a bra) Generally speaking, whatever your chest measurement is (below your nipples) add 2 inches if even, 3 if odd. (some places will say 4 and 3, some 4/5 eh!) Now if you're over 38 only add 2 even, 1 odd.
The second part is the cup size (the letter part) that is how big your boobs are, or want them to be, lol.
so lets say your chest is 36. you would add 2 = 38 is your band size. The bigger the band size, the harder it is to find in smaller cup sizes.
36 band and down, you can find A cups to D easy. 38/40 A or B not easy to find, lol. Most girls with bigger chests have bigger boobs to match.
If you want boobies that say look I have boobies, but not OMG these are huge, lol I'd say B cup. :)
And for something to put in your new bra :) THESE

Onesies. We call them bodysuits, lol If you're on the smaller side, I'd SO say check out Forever21.
They have some really really cute bodysuits and so inexpensive too under 10 dollars! Bad thing thou, not all of them have snaps at the crotch, something we've been complaining about forever! But camis 2 bucks! Dresses (def check out "skater dresses") like 15 bucks.

hosr63 said:
a lacy but comfy bra (the style that hooks on the front...so much easier), and of course matching panties for the bra.

Ehhhh... Most Juniors/Women's bras are rear closing. But if you're small enough you can find front closing bras in the kids section, usually up to 36, but sometimes 38 band.
Matching bra and panties are a freakin hassle, lol.
Cute panties + flimsy bra = :(
Good bra + wrong style or flimsy panties = :(
Good bra + good panties, in a style you like = Hard to find, or really pricey. Although I have had luck finding good inexpensive sets on ebay.
Adventurer said:
Also, for simulating breasts, a good starter option is to stuff your bra.
THESE are a girl's best friend :) and cheap too!

I will look into those enhancers. I wouldn't mind some dresses and a few cami's.

Would a good dress be a maxi dress? It seems to be popular.

Also would it unusual for a person like me to wear a 1 piece swimsuit?

Lonelyandconfused said:
I wouldn't mind some dresses and a few cami's.

Hey
Maxi dresses are great, F21 has them too, stairs and getting into/out of cars can be a problem with them if they don't have a slit down the side, but other then that I love'em.

I'm guessing you mean being out in public?
Ya, I would say a guy in a girl's one piece swimsuit would attract attention.
You could probably get away with it (if it's not a real girly color, like pink) with a long t-shirt over it.
I would guess most people would just think you're wearing a speedo, lol.
You could try just bikini bottoms in a neutral color?

Lonelyandconfused said:
I will look into those enhancers. I wouldn't mind some dresses and a few cami's.

I for one do not believe it to be all that unusual in wishing to wear a 1 piece bathing suit. I have quite frequently wished to wear a swimsuit like that but only a couple of times have I ever found enough courage to do so out in public. And even then I cheated like hell by wearing a long and loose fitting tshirt to hide the fact. Although the very lower part was visible, along with the "femboi" bump:sweatdrop: I have even done the very same with rather cute looking bikini sets, but with the same type of "hiding" tshirt.

On the other hand, I have in past worn either of the styles in more secluded parts of the beach, where it just seemed to be more natural and accepting that I with my "femboi" bump was dressed as such. In fact, a few times as I was making my way to a nice sunbathing spot in that sort of area, I had been complimented in a very nice discrete sort of way.

Look for specialized T shirt stores online. A lot of places will offer deals on shirts that honestly are so cute one could be mistaken for a child in them. As said earlier finding custom made adult baby girl clothes is pricey, but honestly if its what you want, do it! You won't regret it.

Lonelyandconfused said:
... Also ive considered a onezie for sleeping and general around the house wear. Mandybear I would do both little and big girl.

Hi Lonelyandconfused,

You might want to consider getting yourself a few nightgowns for lounging around before bedtime, and for sleeping in, too. They are not very expensive, and they can be found in most any department store.

I prefer waltz length nightgowns, but I have several long, floor lenght nightgowns, also. I absolutely love baby-doll style nighties, too. Baby-dolls look so cute and feminine.

I don't have any of the very short and sexy looking baby-dolls, I prefer a more modest look. I like lots of ruffles and ribbons, and I like the length of the baby-doll to be just above my knees. I am not sure just how much of a ' big girl ' you may want to be, but if you want to look and feel sexy, a baby-doll nightie is an easy way to go.

Quite often, I also wear a short, fluffy petticoat under my baby-dolls, it makes me feel much more like a little girl. The petticoats can usually be bought in Halloween costume shops for just a few dollars, right after Halloween is over.

I hope you have good luck finding some items that you really like, and at a reasonable price. Take care.

You can wear whatever you want to wear and buy whatever you want to buy. You have to wear what makes you happy.
I suggest that you get some bras and panties and maybe a t-shirt and maybe a pair of shorts or pants. If you're feeling up for it you can get a dress to your liking. I personally like to wear a t-shirt and a skirt the most out of all the girls clothes that I own.

tall2826 said:
You can wear whatever you want to wear and buy whatever you want to buy. You have to wear what makes you happy.
I suggest that you get some bras and panties and maybe a t-shirt and maybe a pair of shorts or pants. If you're feeling up for it you can get a dress to your liking. I personally like to wear a t-shirt and a skirt the most out of all the girls clothes that I own.

There is so much truth and understanding in "tall2826" statement. I was actually going to say about the same thing when I checked on this thread, but that is just fine with me:thumbsup:

But I can add which I think will enhance "tall2826" words.....and that is, if you should wake up one morning feeling this wonderful thought process of wanting to dress in a certain CD/fem/sissy way, then as soon as you have the freedom later that day, go right out to a thrift store or such and purchase your early morning dressing thoughts. I have done this in the past and was most pleased with the end result of my day

All I need now is to get a diaper that crinkles well but not to loud that I can wear under my girly clothes

at the moment i only wear when going to bed. what ill wear is a bra, knickers and a maxi dress or some womens pjs. when i do get a chance to wear ill wear my ashley tisdale style dress. i do have a few other clothes but im kinda gone off them

Lonelyandconfused said:
All I need now is to get a diaper that crinkles well but not to loud that I can wear under my girly clothes

Well don't be shy! Do tell what you got yourself! Don't leave a fashionista hanging, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back