what should I wear as a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonelyandconfused said:
All I need now is to get a diaper that crinkles well but not to loud that I can wear under my girly clothes

Surprisingly a NOISY diaper (diaper cover) does not make the noise that you think it is making !
Ambient noise all around us masks pretty much everything.
Take corduroy material in pants or skirt - you don't really hear very much from that.
It is not perfect but when wearing in a QUIET place such as a library even at that you would have to make an effort to emit noise that can be noticed.
Even if you shouted out "I am wearing a NOISY diaper" - the reply would be "Keep it down - I don't want to know" !

If you really want the "Grand Entrance" then wear jingle bells on your shoe laces (if laced) ankles (nice applique on frilly ankle sox) and on the wrists
where any movement will announce your presence.

If it home and all is quiet perhaps your mind spell fantasy will betray you in a narrow hallway or going up and down stairs to hear the LOUD ruckus of
the plastic material moving about to your moving. But someone a few feet away will pass it off as business as usual - unless of course you make a
definite issue of it - "Hey LOOK and HEAR my NOISY diaper" !

Heavier stiffer plastic or vinyl will be more loud than most of the flimsy plastic liners found in a great many diapers - but here is the bad news unless
you wear the noisy gear right out of the cold closet the body heat begins to mitigate the noise to almost nothing. Heat silences the noisy plastic.

So if you really really want to draw attention - think of the wedding trick of attaching empty cans to the bumper of skirt hem line dragging them behind you ! LOL !

Well of course you are not going to do this - hyperbole (exaggeration for emphasis) but the best way to be noticed is when wearing those very very pretty diapers
is to show them off with the very very short baby doll type of dress - all in SISSY PINK or whatever your passionate color maybe !

Now be off through the Looking Glass chasing the rabbit down the hole !
AND of course I want to hear about it !

Playtex - Women's 18 Hour Original Comfort Strap Wire Free Bra; Color: Rose

Riders by Lee Women's Casual Skirt; Color: Black

Faded Glory Women's Short Sleeve Solid Knit Peasant; Color: DEEP AQUA

Faded Glory Henley Maxi Dress With Rope Belt; Color: DEEP CORAL

The breast forms im not to sure where to get them. Just yet. I'm considering Janet's Closet perhaps

This is just a start to what I hope will a decent collection

Sounds like you are off to a good start :D

Might I suggest you not get any sort of pricey bras till you figure out your size :D

My band size is 40 and my body frame is medium/large so I went bigger just in case so 40D is the size I chose

I have found you can shop the thrift stores (goodwill, salvation army,etc...) and find lots of bridesmaids dresses especially in larger sizes.

Yay got all my stuff in now to wait till about 9pm and then play dress up. I can't wait

Lonelyandconfused said:
Yay got all my stuff in now to wait till about 9pm and then play dress up. I can't wait

I certainly hope you have a lovely time of dressing up and playing after 9PM. I sometimes just enjoy wearing a simple but pretty cami, panties and stockings for my evening alone time.

Well... It never worked out Guys if you would remember my family in prayers my grandfather passed away that night and I was there when he passed.... Funeral is Thursday.

I am so sorry for you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lonelyandconfused said:
Well... It never worked out Guys if you would remember my family in prayers my grandfather passed away that night and I was there when he passed.... Funeral is Thursday.

Aww! I am sorry for your lose.
Don't worry, they are clothes, they will be there when you are ready for them.
Now is the time to be with your family and mourn your lose. Best wishes to you and your family. :grouphug:

You should check out my site www.crossdressua.com I have been in business since 2000 catering the community.

Thanks

Lady Di

My thoughts and prays are with you....worry about the other stuff much later. Family is the key right now

If you want the full dressing up experience, I would look at getting some Sloggi Control Pants that are a shade on the small side for you and then look up how to tuck properly. This will give you a flat figure and then the ladies / girls knickers go over the top. Trust me, team these up with some tights and a knee length skirt and you will be looking great.

If you need some cross Dressing tips, PM me.

DLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back