Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Find Drawing Pictures to be Relaxing?

Smile Anyone Else Find Drawing Pictures to be Relaxing?

I've been really stressed at the moment because of exams (ew I hate exams) but I have just spent the last little while drawing random pictures in an old notebook with my teddy bear and it really helps me to calm down and feel a lot happier. Does anyone else get this too?

Rarely, do I draw, but for some reason I draw pretty good, it's not a master piece by any means, but it looks cool. Although I found myself recently in similar situation to yours. I had quite a bit of limited free-time afterwards, so I just daydreamed. Felt nice though...

I sometimes draw - not as often as I used to, mind, but it's still relaxing to me

Heck yeah drawing is almost an escape for me. I love it and can get totally lost in it. It gives me great satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Heck yeah drawing is almost an escape for me. I love it and can get totally lost in it. It gives me great satisfaction.
    Me too, although I don't do it as often as I do.

I draw to relax, I somtimes draw pictures for hours and produce a good art piece (well sort of) and then somtimes I just colour in my colouring book or doodle

Yes, sometimes just a doodle in a boring meeting, sometimes I just start of and let the drawing take its own way

I love to draw! If I could figure how to get pics on this site, I'd totally post my Kitty pic