• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboiquinn

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi!! I go by "Clowny," & I've been a lurker here for a while, & I finally got up the courage to join this site & start posting! I'm pretty shy in general, so introductions can be hard for me, but I'll do my best to write a good one!!

I have an interest in regression & consider myself to be a little, if not an adult baby as well. I joined this forum hoping to find some support, as I still have a lot of trouble accepting my interest in regression, at least at times. It seems like I'm always being told to "act like an adult" at all times--that it's not okay to enjoy the things I enjoyed when I was a child, such as watching cartoons & coloring. When I hear things like this over & over, I really start to feel bad regarding my interest in regression, even though the few friends that I've told have seemed positive & supportive in their reactions.

My other interests include things like reading comic books, watching movies, & playing video games. I really enjoy superhero & super villain stories, & have been a fan of Batman (& many of the Gotham rogues, although the Joker & Harley Quinn are my favorites) for many years. I like writing a lot, & do my best to write my own stories every once in a while. I also like the circus!

In addition to joining this forum in the hopes of finding some support, I'm also hoping to find others who share my interests (ones outside of regression included, of course).

This forum seems like a nice, supportive place, & I hope I'll fit in well here. (I hope this was a decent introduction, as well!!) Thanks for taking the time to read this, & it's very nice to meet everyone!! :)

Welcome to ADISC!

Your introduction was fine (better than some I have read).

I am also pretty shy IRL but I have posted on ADISC a fair amount, although I haven't thought of too many new threads.

I seem to remember a thread here sometime recently about people being told to 'act like a adult' or maybe it was 'you are acting like a child'?

Anyway, I am sure you will fine plenty and threads of interest and hope to heard your opinion as well.

That was an excellent intro Clowny! Welcome to the site! There are many here who share your interests. It's just a matter of time before they find you. ;)

Hello and welcome!!! Nice to have another kitten around!!! Remaining a child at heart is the way I feel life was meant to be enjoyed.. freeing oneself to the simplicities of life brings the purest, happiest, and most innocent and beautiful qualities out and show us the true potential of life and love at their very best!!! Don't ever feel bad or awkward for being able to see a the beauty in life that most cannot....... and batman is the man!!!

Yeah, I love Batman. I think I like it because it's dark and sinister. Anyway, you'll find many if not most of us who enjoy doing little kid things. I refuse to feel guilty about it. I get to be an adult most of the hours out of the day, so if I take a few "little" hours for myself, who cares. Anyway, welcome to ADISC.

My parents are always telling me "act age appropriate" which is annoying...

But it's nice to meet you, and yay another brony/pegasister!

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!! :) I'm glad that I wrote a decent intro. Thank you very much to everyone who offered support regarding my difficultly accepting my interest in regression; your responses helped me, & I feel better about enjoying things that help me remain a child at heart. I appreciate your responses; thank you very much!! :)

dogboy said:
Yeah, I love Batman. I think I like it because it's dark and sinister.

I think that overall, Batman is pretty dark. I think that's part of the reason that I like Batman world, too (although I enjoy some of the less dark & more campy stuff, too; it makes me laugh).

WaddleKitten said:
Hello and welcome!!! Nice to have another kitten around!!! Remaining a child at heart is the way I feel life was meant to be enjoyed.. freeing oneself to the simplicities of life brings the purest, happiest, and most innocent and beautiful qualities out and show us the true potential of life and love at their very best!!! Don't ever feel bad or awkward for being able to see a the beauty in life that most cannot....... and batman is the man!!!

Thanks so much for this thoughtful reply!! I never thought of my staying a child at heart as that much of a good thing, honestly, so thank you for sharing your viewpoint!! Thinking of being a child at heart as something positive is something that I'll try to do more often; I'm sure it would be helpful to me!! :)

Entropio said:
My parents are always telling me "act age appropriate" which is annoying...

But it's nice to meet you, and yay another brony/pegasister!

A lot of the people telling me to "act like an adult" are my family members, as well, so I know how frustrating it can be. I'm going to try to just do the best I can to be a responsible person & a good friend. I'm going to try to not let the "act like an adult" comments get to me too much.

& also, MLP is a great show!! It always makes me smile. :)

Thanks again for all of the replies! I feel very welcome here!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back