Good kiddy TV shows to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've noticed as of late I don't find myself watching kiddy tv shoes 'cause they seem to bore me. Anyone know any good ones? I used to like some other ones, but those no longer air, and to be honest, I don't watch the same thing twice often, unless it's really good, or I feel it has some odd underlying meaning that only my subconscious AB side understands.

TL;DR please find me some kiddy tv shows that aren't boring! thank you!

well for me dora makes me feel little also a show ni hao kai lan i like that just shows that let you interact with it

I like "Kate plus Cat" on PBS and "DinoTrain".

I like the Furchester Hotel and Sesame Street...when I'm feeling little, i'll watch just about any kids show, but I can watch those 2 even if I'm not completely in little space.

Amazing My little pony has not been mentioned. :D

I love My little pony and Littlest pet shop but I am still looking for ones to get into myself. I am like you. I want something that is good to watch.

As for old stuff I love to watch reruns on Youtube and video

Care bears
Rainbow Bright
Little foot
My little pony G1 and G3

Any cartoon really works for me. I helps if it's a comedy.

Bear in the Big Blue House, Dragon Tales and if you can find it (this goes way back), Eureeka's Castle.

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack :laugh: This show is absolutely hilarious..

dogboy said:
I like "Kate plus Cat" on PBS and "DinoTrain".

Ditto on peg+cat. It's on pbs and it's fantastic.

Note said:
Paw Patrol ain't that bad, and The Muppets.
I was going to say Paw Patrol too. I'm hooked on it!

Adventure Time is good to watch.

If you can find it (it's a bit obsure at the moment), PB&J Otter was/is one of my favorite shows to watch while little and was actually the first.

The Magic School Bus is fun to watch.

The "Hello Kitty" cartoons are very appropriate to watch when regressed.
Also there is both "Thomas the Tank Engine" (British), and "Theodore Tugboat" (Canadian).
There used to be a very old children's TV show, "The New Zoo Review" from > 40 years ago.

Sofia the First is my absolute favorite!

caitianx said:
The "Hello Kitty" cartoons are very appropriate to watch when regressed.
Also there is both "Thomas the Tank Engine" (British), and "Theodore Tugboat" (Canadian).
There used to be a very old children's TV show, "The New Zoo Review" from > 40 years ago.

I've enjoyed Thomas the Tank and I really like the animation.

FrozenFanDL said:
Sofia the First is my absolute favorite!

" Sofia " is one of my favorites. The ' Little Girl ' in me likes to think that she is " A Princess in Training " too.

MatalicPebble said:
Amazing My little pony has not been mentioned. :D

I love My little pony and Littlest pet shop but I am still looking for ones to get into myself...

I watch " Littlest Pet Shop " , but I am not really into it that much.

I love " My Little Pony : FIM ".

caitianx said:
The "Hello Kitty" cartoons are very appropriate to watch when regressed...

" Hello Kitty " is cute, but it does not air on a regular schedule on my TV channels.

I also think " Pound Puppies " is cute, too.

I like Rugrats although some of what happens in the show is difficult for my littlest part to understand.

I find that I prefer watching shows that I watched during my original childhood a whole, whole, whole, whole-whole lot.
MacGyver, Buggs Bunny, M*A*S*H, ALF, Small Wonder, Reading Rainbow, Sesame Street (re-runs)
Thanks be to Amazon Prime & Netflix!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back