Good kiddy TV shows to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone earlier mentioned it already, "The Backyardigans".

Little Einsteins
Jelly Jamm (On YouTube)
Tweenies (Also on YouTube)
Astroblast
Sarah & Duck
Pajamaimals

"Jake & The Neverland Pirates" is my favorite!

Hello All,

I thought I had posted to this. I love the shows on Disney Jr the Channel. They have some of the Disney Jr cartoons on the Disney channel in the mornings from 6am-9am. But they have them 24/7 on Disney Jr the Channel. It used to be included with my basic cable channel. But recently it got bumped to the next tier up. Daddy gave me the money that month to upgrade. I made a deal with my room mate to go to the next package up if we split it. I was only interested in that one channel. But he likes the History channel, H2 and all that. Anyway, they said yea.

For me, I watch Disney Jr most of the day. It's rare I watch any other channel. Anyway, to the question at hand, I like almost all of the shows on Disney Jr. But my top 3 favorites is Sofia the first (my mommy's name is Sofia so that's funny), Sheriff Callie's Wild West, and my all time favorite is Handy Manny. With Handy Manny, I have all 116 episodes saved on my DVR. :) One of these days I will burn them to DVD. The show's on every weekday night at 9:30pm and 10:00pm. I never miss it. Drives Daddy nuts because I sing along with the tools, hehehe. Heck, I am watching it right now! I also got the Watch Disney Jr app. With it you can watch episodes, play Disney Jr games, color pictures of Disney Jr characters and also watch Disney Jr live within the app. I was at the hospital last week and although they have a TV in the exam room, they didn't have Disney Jr. So I opened the app and passed the time watching the cartoons. :)

-Baby Stanley

My Little age is generally around 18 months old (though it fluctuates a bit), so I'm not sure how relevant these would be for Littles who enjoy things aimed at different ages/development stages, but here's what I like :)...

In the Night Garden
Bing!
Woolly & Tig
Doc McStuffins
Yo Gabba Gabba
Octonauts
Baby Jake

I love all the kid shows. I have even watched tell a tubbies.

The Moomins, Finnish TV show, but it also got dubbed to English, I love watching it with Norwegian dubs sometimes, makes me feel *so* little. :3

Definitely give "The Backyardigans" and "Ni Hao, Kai-Lan" a go.

From the 1960's, there was:

"BOZO THE CLOWN"

iCarly
Wizards of Waverly Place
Spongebob Squarepants
Drake & Josh
The Magic School Bus
Sonic the Hedgehog
Lazy Town
Barney
Dino Babies
Catdog
Angry Beavers
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Sam & Cat
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Hey Arnold!
Animaniacs
Carebears
Smurfs
Rugrats
Pocket Dragon Adventures
Pokemon
Digimon
Yu-Gi-Oh!

...just to a names a few that I thoughts of when I sawed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back