Wallykazam!
Backyardigans
PAW Patrol
and Neverland Pirates

I recommend watching:
Loony Toons (?)
Tom and Jerry
Scooby Doo
And basically any of the Boomarang cartoons. You could download them and play them on one of your devices. Personally, these are good for me because they're not for too young of an audience but could be understood by a three-year-old.
I'm not really sure how young your age play goes, so these might be a little too mature for your "little side." Nonetheless, they're pretty well-made shows!

Octonauts
Ever After High
All Hail King Julien
Penguins of Madagascar
Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Being of the older set, I like to get on Hulu and watch Rocky and Bulwinkle and Friends. Lots of silly. They do a running cliff-hanger story, plus nutty features like Fractured Fairy Tales, Aesop and Son Fables, and the original Peabody and Sherman. This is stuff I watched when I was young, but I don't think you have to be old to enjoy it.

I love my little pony but I also go for the stuff I grew up with like animaniacs, freakazoid, tiny toon adventures, rockos modern life, hey Arnold, Doug, ren and stimpy, bevis and butthead (yes my parents let me watch it)

Sorry about not mentioning this before, but my little side is about 2-3 years old.
I see alot of good recommendations, but also just as many outside my age range.

In that case: Daniel tigers neighborhood, jake and the never land pirates, cailou, curious George, blues clues, the backyardagins, octonauts.

Experiment626 said:
I was going to say Paw Patrol too. I'm hooked on it!

Ya, I'm into PAW Patrol as well.

I find Rugrats is still really enjoyable. And, no one has mentioned this yet but David the Gnome. I used to watch it a kid and enjoy it just as much now as I did then. Sesame Street is also really enjoyable still and is great for getting into little mode.

I've heard about Paw Patrol, but I've yet to watch it. I really should give it a try!

I loooove Bubble Guppies and Sofia the First, but other good shows I enjoy watching are Sesame Street, Barney, and Oomi Zoomi. Oooh, and I've also recently been introduced to Sheriff Callie's Wild West, and that's a lot of fun to watch, too.

I've heard a lot about My Little Pony being a good show to watch when little too, and I used to agree with that, but nowadays it feels like sort of a show for more bigger kids.

Last edited:
Yeah I would suggest both paw patrol and mlp.they are shows that just clicked with me and I love them!

Horrid henry. fun for all ages

KrinkleKat said:
I find Rugrats is still really enjoyable. And, no one has mentioned this yet but David the Gnome. I used to watch it a kid and enjoy it just as much now as I did then. Sesame Street is also really enjoyable still and is great for getting into little mode.

Yeah, Rugrats! I've been watching some of that lately. It's a pretty fun show, although some of the Kimi-era episodes might not be as good as the earlier ones.

IttyBit said:
I've heard about Paw Patrol, but I've yet to watch it. I really should give it a try!

I loooove Bubble Guppies and Sofia the First, but other good shows I enjoy watching are Sesame Street, Barney, and Oomi Zoomi. Oooh, and I've also recently been introduced to Sheriff Callie's Wild West, and that's a lot of fun to watch, too.

I've heard a lot about My Little Pony being a good show to watch when little too, and I used to agree with that, but nowadays it feels like sort of a show for more bigger kids.

I recently started watching Paw Patrol. It's a pretty decent show.

I thought about opening a new thread for this but that would have propably been overkill. But I was overwhelmed so forgive me when I say:
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!
[video=youtube;X6Hur8jbfNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Hur8jbfNo[/video]
This is a TV show from russia: Masha and the bear. I stumbled across this today on Youtube on a random click spree totally coincidentally.
I watched this episode in three languages now and still can't get enough of it.
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! :eek:
Definately adding this to my Blog
~edit
WATCHED AGAIN RIGHT HERE AND OMG ITS SO CUTE I NEARLY CRIED XD
sorry for caps o.o"

I too will recommend Thomas & Friends and Theodore Tugboat. For Thomas, watch only seasons 1-7 and 17 onward. Everything between seasons 8 and 16 is terrible. I would also recommend Kipper the Dog. You can find episodes for all of these shows on Youtube.

I watch "The Baby Channel" on DISH! Love it.

You should check out Doc McStuffins on Disney Jr. It had quickly become one of my favorite shows. It is about a girl who's parents are Doctors, and when she is alone with her stuffies her magic stethoscope brings then to life and they have adventures! I pile all my stuffies on the floor with me when it comes on, and we all love it! :)

I've seen two shows listed so far that I've watched. I do wish to watch more, but I don't get a lot of time.
The shows:

Bubble Guppies
Doc Mcstuffins (a recent recommendation!)

Thank you so much, I actually found them very enjoyable, and they activate those awesome feelings inside...

Another children's show is:

"The Big Comfy Couch"

For a while it was on PBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back