Not open for further replies.

Legion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi all.

Thought I'd share my day with you. Today happened to be the second time I've received diapers from an online source. I happened to have orientation for a new job this morning, which went amazing. I left there and ran for the bus as it was already close to 1 pm. As I got to my block I saw the Canada Post van and quickened my pace considerably. lol I managed to catch the delivery lady just as she was dropping off my mail. She said she didn't think she had anything for me in the truck...:-( I told her that if there is to drive up and honk...Longest 45 minutes ever. But now I sit here in a pair of jeans and a Rearz diaper and realized I should have tried this combination long ago. :thumbsup:

Going to end this pointless post with a question.:smile: I want to write my own history with being an ab/dl in hopes others might find it useful. Where would one post something of that length?

Maybe as a blog?

Amcon said:
Maybe as a blog?

Blog makes the most sense to me. Other option is as a multi-post story with the names changed and some embellishment if it's really long.

>.> can someone clue me in to what the hub bub is about?

Wearing a diaper under your jeans. I don't get it.

boobybird89 said:

It's far superior in efficiency than wearing the diaper over your jeans.

Trevor said:
It's far superior in efficiency than wearing the diaper over your jeans.

Best. Comment. Ever!

boobybird89 said:

A jean helps you get a tight fit, so you feel your diaper more than with a loose pants.

uh, maybe with skinny jeans, but normal jeans have never been tightly fit over nappies for me, I can't fit skinny jeans though so :(

Like what others have said. Start a blog site and write down all of your experiences. Then you can put up a link on ADISC. To jeans I love wearing my jeans over my diapers. I mostly wear jeans so it's what I'm used to.

I think a blog is the way to go then. :smile1: Thanks for the input everyone. I guess I should have elaborated on jeans eh? Not only do they help with the fit, but they also help a bit with feeling little. It brought back some memories of wearing those cute toddler jeans. Usually I wear pajama bottoms or no pants when padded up, but I was curious as to how well jeans hide them. Feeling brave I guess.

PrincessSara said:
uh, maybe with skinny jeans, but normal jeans have never been tightly fit over nappies for me

Then you need to find better jeans girl! :)
geez most of mine are well not skin tight, Ok some, but form fitting, lol, I so know for a fact that I could never zip them up over a diaper.
Depending on how big my ass feels like being that week I sometimes have trouble zipping them up over panties till they wear in a bit, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back