• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hello there! i have been stalking this website from time to time(just reading what people write) about 2 years now, finally decide to join in. i'm an ab/dl and also a big fan of Stitch from Lilo&Stitch and pretty much whatever chris sander draws.

i like gaming and animated films like httyd,big hero 6,etc... also i'm currently studying electrical engineering.i very much enjoy science and technology

also this is my first time joining a forum i hope this introduction is right. :sweatdrop:

Hey there! Your introduction is great, and welcome to ADISC! Feel free to explore the different forums and don't be afraid to post anything that you might find interesting towards members of the forum!

May I ask what you want to do once you get your degree in electrical engineering? Also, what is your favorite animated movie? Mine is probably Tokyo Godfathers (Japanese animation yes but animation nonetheless)

thank you for your kind words and encouragement. :D i see great potential in the clean energy sector,not solar or wind energy, but thermal fusion energy for the future.(project ITER) i might try to get involve with that or venture into computer engineering.

My favorite animated movie eh? where to begin?.... so many movies that i watched before and really like them..... i guess i would take my first movie that i really enjoy that i am big fan off, Lilo&Stitch. Hence i took the name thefluffystitch and also stitch as my avatar. :D

Thefluffystitch said:
hello there! i have been stalking this website from time to time(just reading what people write) about 2 years now, finally decide to join in. i'm an ab/dl and also a big fan of Stitch from Lilo&Stitch and pretty much whatever chris sander draws.

i like gaming and animated films like httyd,big hero 6,etc... also i'm currently studying electrical engineering.i very much enjoy science and technology

also this is my first time joining a forum i hope this introduction is right. :sweatdrop:

Hello new friend! I love HTTYD, Big Hero 6, and Lilo And Stitch, so something tells me we'll have a bit to talk about ^^

Hello Everyone,
I am Andromeda and I recently joined in late January of this year. I am incontinent and I enjoy writing my own poetry, music, reading, jogging and travelling. I also like horror movies and thrillers and meeting people.

Hello Entropio! :D thank you for your warm welcome, feel free to chat me up if you see that i'm online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back