Snuggies Overnights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatStuff

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
New Snuggies look adorable and thicker! Holy shiiiiiii...... I am super excited.

Attachments

• waddler-overnight.jpg
    waddler-overnight.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 334
cool, now if only I had a way to have things shipped, and infinit money. XD

computerProgrammer said:
cool, now if only I had a way to have things shipped, and infinit money. XD

I agree, but have to add a need for a smaller size.

Oh my god these are adorable! I need to buy these ASAP!

They have night time designs now? I wonder if they added more absorbancy fir night time as well, I hope they did.

Sweeeeet!!! just ordered 2 bags of the overnights and 2 of the S. Ex diapers... apparently they are twice the absorbancy so probably 2X as thick as well wtih thicker plastic!!!! cant wait... although i just got 8 bags of waddlers..... i might just put them up on ebay :p

thatguy46 said:
Sweeeeet!!! just ordered 2 bags of the overnights and 2 of the S. Ex diapers... apparently they are twice the absorbancy so probably 2X as thick as well wtih thicker plastic!!!! cant wait... although i just got 8 bags of waddlers..... i might just put them up on ebay :p

I would be interested if you end up selling some of those Waddlers if they are mediums!

They are larges :( but if its any consolation they run smaller compared to other brands : )

aaaaawesome!

Yeah-yeah-yeah. Overnights. But they also just put out a BDSM diaper. Or has that already been discussed to death in another thread? I wonder if the rather brazen branding will prove to be good business sense, or one step too far. Certainly it will limit the number of ABDLs who would order them, despite that there are many among us who like all-white diapers.

So... Overnights!

Still looking forward to that one-tape-per-side option, m'self.

I think the S.Ex are awesome too. Even though I'm pretty partial to the look of Overnights, the all white ones will definitely have a place in my collection. Anything that stays away from the typical "medical" look a lot of diapers have. And agreed on the single tape

Cottontail said:

Yea, that would be cool.

Cottontail said:

Are they (Snuggies) planning this as an option?

When I emailed them in the past about it, I was told they had no plans for a one tape per side diaper.

MeDisneyBaby said:
Are they (Snuggies) planning this as an option?

When I emailed them in the past about it, I was told they had no plans for a one tape per side diaper.
Their early concept art showed a one-tape-per-side design, but they obviously didn't go that direction. And I haven't heard any more about it.

the prices for regular snuggies went down a good bit though. that makes me happy :D now they are more worth it.

InverseTundra said:
the prices for regular snuggies went down a good bit though. that makes me happy :D now they are more worth it.

Sad thing is that I just ordered regular snuggies at regular price last week

Wow, that sucks. It would have been nice if they like advertised they are coming out with a new product instead of just dropping it on our heads lol

thatguy46 said:
Wow, that sucks. It would have been nice if they like advertised they are coming out with a new product instead of just dropping it on our heads lol

In either case, I'll be buying two bags with my next check.

Cottontail said:
Yeah-yeah-yeah. Overnights. But they also just put out a BDSM diaper. Or has that already been discussed to death in another thread? I wonder if the rather brazen branding will prove to be good business sense, or one step too far. Certainly it will limit the number of ABDLs who would order them, despite that there are many among us who like all-white diapers.

So... Overnights!

The S.ex isn't really a BDSM diaper. It's just a diaper, a white diaper. It will definitely not limit their customer base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back