Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I was wondering what brand of this diaper? dinosaurs on diapers are rare and it looks like it might be a training pant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure of the name of brand. But i do know its a generic brand.

I feel like i've seen them some where online, but I can't find them now.

hirohamada said:
Not sure of the name of brand. But i do know its a generic brand.
That means harder to find sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

computerProgrammer said:
I feel like i've seen them some where online, but I can't find them now.
if you do find them let me know!

Experiment626 said:
if you do find them let me know!

What size are they? if you know. How old are they estimated. what country/state did you find/see them?

computerProgrammer said:
What size are they? if you know. How old are they estimated. what country/state did you find/see them?
I don't know. I just found that pic online while browsing

If its sold in the usa, its no longer sold, or its a generic brand not sold by any stores I know of. I searched chinse supplys, over seas training pants, wallgreens, cvs, foodlion, rite aid, walmart, target, and after seeing thousands of pitchurs that I wish I could report to google to take down. I'm unable to find the pullup shown above. Tho I'm sure I've seen it some where before... sorry.

I figured one would be the tiger and one would be the dino. They had them in two different spots on the same page. Yeah $109 and then shipping is a bit much, but there are 120 training pabts to a cawe.

120 is overkill. I'd only want one of each print to collect and I let others use as refs for their furry characters, and I don't even have enough to buy the other one.

curity-run-arounds-training-pants-boy-med-und-34lb-im-70063b-0.gif

Like this?

Also Walgreens pull ups used to have "Land Before Time" designs a long time ago

those are dragon tales which I also have , I would love to find dragons on diapers since i love dragons too.I also Have both genders of the land before time training pants as well as some I got on eBay that were just chomper with no wetness indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back