My LIttle Pony blanket and Bed Sheets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Today I was in my local Walmart, and I did see a set of twin-sized My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic bed sheets and a matching soft fleecy blanket.

I am debating whether to get them for my own "Baby Time Space" here in my bedroom.

Any thoughts?

Why not?

I will wait until I pay this month's bills, to see if I can afford to purchase one those.

caitianx said:
Today I was in my local Walmart, and I did see a set of twin-sized My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic bed sheets and a matching soft fleecy blanket.

I am debating whether to get them for my own "Baby Time Space" here in my bedroom.

Any thoughts?

I think you should get them for me XD

Seriously though, there's like almost no MLP stuff here, or if there is its mostly hard, missing half the mane 6, or the wrong gen.

I say if you can afford it, then get it

If I wasn't already decided on the theme for my new nursery, I would honestly consider mlp sheets, hell, I'm still considering and will ineveitably end up buying that MLP sippy cup.

I will say go for it!!! If you have the money it's what I would do!

Yeah mate, go for it! :)

Go for it, I've considered it too. My Care Bear twin set is due to be retired sooner or later anyway.

I've got a MLP sheet set, a Care Bear sheet set, a Hello Kitty sheet set, a Despicable Me sheet set, a Dora The Explorer sheet set. All of which need to be replaced.

After my bills are all paid, by the 25th this month, if I have $20.00 to spare, I will get the set of My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic bed sheets.

Nice I wish that I could get some MLP bed sheets.

tall2826 said:
Nice I wish that I could get some MLP bed sheets.

You said it!

CrinklesTheBunny said:
I've got a MLP sheet set, a Care Bear sheet set, a Hello Kitty sheet set, a Despicable Me sheet set, a Dora The Explorer sheet set. All of which need to be replaced.

I recently threw sheets away that were from the 70s and 80's. How do you wear out sheets so fast? I have dropped down to having only three sets of sheets. Red ones, blue ones, and Lego sheets. I wasn't able to do the Hello Kitty thing though. I have a small place and I entertain in my bedroom.

Because modern sheets don't last like they used too.

I could never get into MLP myself, but that IS crazy how fast it wore out. Shitty quality now, all around. xD

WriteAndLeft said:
I recently threw sheets away that were from the 70s and 80's. How do you wear out sheets so fast? I have dropped down to having only three sets of sheets. Red ones, blue ones, and Lego sheets. I wasn't able to do the Hello Kitty thing though. I have a small place and I entertain in my bedroom.

Not really sheets, but I still have the quilt that was on my bed all throughout my childhood, we bought it brand new in 1977 I think and then somehow it made its way onto my bed.

I'd say go for it.

I've been thinking about getting some too, but my I have a Twin Extra Long. I have no idea if it will stretch over my mattress or not.

Not hijacking the thread, but if anyone knows PM or reply. I'm sure others have wondered since it's a college dorm sized mattress.

Yes get them! I would love to have an MLP bed set, it'd be almost as good as a crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back