Thread: Newbie, I Guess

Default Newbie, I Guess

Hey, I'm Joni. 24 and new to the Houston area and the dd/lg lifestyle in general

Welcome! if you have any questions just ask. What do you enjoy? I read and also collect video games.

Thank you ��. I love photography, cars, reading, music, reading, researching, retro/vintage , and food lol

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissjoni View Post
    Hey, I'm Joni. 24 and new to the Houston area and the dd/lg lifestyle in general
    Hi littlemissjoni, welcome to the site. I am glad you found us. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.
    I am glad you like reading, because there are a whole lot of topics to read about here.
    You will find this is one of the best places around to find out information about the many facets of this lifestyle.
    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. I have always found the people here to be very knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to help.
    I am looking forward to learning more about you, and reading what you post.
    Have fun, and I hope to see you around the boards.