Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Um, I don't know what to say, but here goes...

Default Um, I don't know what to say, but here goes...

Um hi, I'm Entropio, but I also answer to a number of other nicknames, so I'm not really bothered what you call me... Oh, and I'm a guy, in case you can't tell.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be writing, but here goes...

I'm in my early 20s, but my AB age is about 1-3, and generally I'm pretty childish anyways.

I'm kinda a closet baby, and only three people (my gf included) know that I am one. My parents don't know, and if they did, I dont think they'd be supportive of me, but I'd love to meet other babies and maybe even have a playdate one day.

My interests in the "regular world" include art, writing, and generally creativity, as well as reading. Oh, and cosplaying/LARPing... I like toys too, and occasionally make my own.
    My interests in the AB world include diapers, pacifiers, kids parties (ok so I like them anyway and everyone knows that) and generally just having fun. (I also Babyfur sometimes, but I don't have a fursuit yet)

I hope that's a good enough introduction, and um, yeah that's about it...

(One last thing, I'm autistic, so if im boring you, or not making sense, please tell me or I won't know)

cozycandyfly

I'm also autistic (mild aspergers) I too love diapers, who wouldn't there so comfortable, nothing better then peeing in a diaper on a cold day, keeps you warm >

Welcome to the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cozycandyfly View Post
    I'm also autistic (mild aspergers) I too love diapers, who wouldn't there so comfortable, nothing better then peeing in a diaper on a cold day, keeps you warm >

Welcome to the Forum.
    Thanks, and I just read your thing about being female... Unfortunately I can't PM for a week, so can we talk more about that then?

Anyways, I love your Pinkie Pie avatar ^^ (totally not off on another conversation already)

cozycandyfly

Quote Originally Posted by Entropio View Post
    Thanks, and I just read your thing about being female... Unfortunately I can't PM for a week, so can we talk more about that then?

Anyways, I love your Pinkie Pie avatar ^^ (totally not off on another conversation already)
    sure I guess, Well I'm transgender not sure what else I can say about that, and sure If you wish so.

sure I guess, Well I'm transgender not sure what else I can say about that, and sure If you wish so.
    I was basically wondering when you realised you were, if you've started transitioning and if so, how far? As for PMs, I have to wait until next week to be able to send any, even replies... I can get them, however.

Um hi, I'm Entropio, but I also answer to a number of other nicknames, so I'm not really bothered what you call me... Oh, and I'm a guy, in case you can't tell.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be writing, but here goes...

I'm in my early 20s, but my AB age is about 1-3, and generally I'm pretty childish anyways.

I'm kinda a closet baby, and only three people (my gf included) know that I am one. My parents don't know, and if they did, I dont think they'd be supportive of me, but I'd love to meet other babies and maybe even have a playdate one day.

My interests in the "regular world" include art, writing, and generally creativity, as well as reading. Oh, and cosplaying/LARPing... I like toys too, and occasionally make my own.
    My interests in the AB world include diapers, pacifiers, kids parties (ok so I like them anyway and everyone knows that) and generally just having fun. (I also Babyfur sometimes, but I don't have a fursuit yet)

I hope that's a good enough introduction, and um, yeah that's about it...

(One last thing, I'm autistic, so if im boring you, or not making sense, please tell me or I won't know)
    Hey, I'm Austisic too, and I like being creative too, welcome to adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Hey, I'm Austisic too, and I like being creative too, welcome to adisc.
    When I'm a little more well-known, I should so start up a thread for people to show off their creative side, just thinking about it.

Also - nice to meet you.

cozycandyfly

I was basically wondering when you realised you were, if you've started transitioning and if so, how far? As for PMs, I have to wait until next week to be able to send any, even replies... I can get them, however.
    Oh, sure ahha.

I'm not considering transitioning any time soon(though I kinda want to), I realized I was transgender not that long ago actually, its a hard to explain actually, I discovered that I was transgender by accident, I've somewhat had the feeling for a long time, I just never paid attention to it fully, I used to play with barbie dolls when I was younger and so on.

Oh, sure ahha.

I'm not considering transitioning any time soon(though I kinda want to), I realized I was transgender not that long ago actually, its a hard to explain actually, I discovered that I was transgender by accident, I've somewhat had the feeling for a long time, I just never paid attention to it fully, I used to play with barbie dolls when I was younger and so on.
    It's cool, I get what you mean. Have you considered the beginning transitions at home. (Not taking E or anything, more just wearing more feminine clothes and stuff, whatever makes you comfortable; most people forget that's part of it too) Personally, I wear stuff for either gender at home, depending how I feel at the time (It's just clothes as far as I see it) but I guess I'm just feminine. *shrug*

cozycandyfly

It's cool, I get what you mean. Have you considered the beginning transitions at home. (Not taking E or anything, more just wearing more feminine clothes and stuff, whatever makes you comfortable; most people forget that's part of it too) Personally, I wear stuff for either gender at home, depending how I feel at the time (It's just clothes as far as I see it) but I guess I'm just feminine. *shrug*
    Yeah some what, I cross dress when I feel comfortable being myself, ie when I'm alone I would wear female underware and bras.