What's your earliest memory of being in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I told this story on an episode of our podcast, but I can't be sure...

I can remember being changed by my grandmother at her house while we were visiting one time. I was in cloth diapers and I remember being changed on her bed and becoming aware of a sore on my hip bone - which I can only assume was being irritated by the diaper pin rubbing against it.

I think it might be because I was acutely aware of that "boo boo" that I focused on the diaper, and may be the first seed of firmly planting my affinity for diapers in my pea-brain.

That memory may be why I am an ABDL :)

I can remember being diapered once before bed. I had to go downstairs to get the diaper, I hid it behind my back and snuck upstairs with it around my dad, don't really remember why considering he was my dad XD

I don't remember being in diapers as a pre-toddler at all. The earliest time I can remember was around ten years old when I took one of my cousin's diapers and lined my underwear with it.

I have 2 memories. One being changed on the changing table that to this day is still in the same place. I also remember my mom sitting in my closet with a cloth and a disposable diaper and she was asking me if I wanted cloth or regular. I remember saying regular. interesting stuff memories are.

When I was about 4 I wet my pants at my grandparents house. They put me in a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I remember being very excited about this.

My earliest memory was when I was about 5 and I was sitting in diaper and t-shirt rocking in a rocking chair while my mother was cooking something in the kitchen. Other than that I don't have any other memories form when I was younger.

QTnPLASTIC said:
My same experience! Interesting how a love for the crinkly plastic develops even though diapered in cloth growing up!

Yup. Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember being changed on the couch when I was about 3.

I remember being about 5 years old, we went to my parents friends house for a BBQ. They had 3 young kids as well. It was getting late and it was time for the other kids bedtime and my mom took me and put me into my night time diaper and pjs along with them cause she was afraid that I would fall asleep before we left there house as well.

I did end up falling alseep and being placed into bed with other families boy who was a bedwetter also. I only know this cause I woke up when we were leaving.

For me I have faint memory of being in diapers after having some surgery when I was just a baby, but cant say for sure. So I just go with a more stronger memory. Witch is when I was in daycare before kindergarten, at this time I remember someone playing mommy and made me the baby, know it was after being potty trained, so I go with that.

My-story

The earliest one is so faint, I very well could have dreamt it. . .

Based on other memories, this had to have happened between the ages of 1 and 3. I was at a daycare, La Petit, and must have wet my pants, because I was taken into the baby/toddler room and diapered. The only thing I remember about it is being lifted up to the table and then being lowered and waddling out of the room towards where I was beforehand. ( in just a diaper and T-shirt)

I say I could have dreamt it, because when I was first getting interested in diaper, I often dreamt of various diaper situations, and I only have bits and pieces of this memory, although it correlates really well with real life events. My mother worked at La Petit for a short time and I have clear memories of doing stuff there at that age. (Arts and Crafts, Halloween events, etc.)

I remember growing up I always had a weaker/smaller bladder, At age 5 In kindergarten, I laughed and peed my pants, and the teacher had me go to the School Nurse and the nurse changed me into a diaper and a sweat pants.

My oldest memory is me sitting in my room in just a t-shirt and diaper while playing my piano. I have another one during potty-training; I was being kept in underwear and tried diapering myself when I had to go, but gave up and ran downstairs with a diaper in my hand, hoping my mom would put me in it. And after potty-training, I remember being diapered before bed quite frequently.

The oldest memory I can think of is this fuzzy memory of me being put into a diaper at some preschool that I barely remember.

can remember when I was a bed wetter and my old nursery teacher was babysitting me and my brother, before I went to bed I had to put on a pull upp ,cant remember what age I was but its still very clear in the mind.

I have no memories of being diapered, but I do remember being in my crib and stroller. I was told I was trained pretty early.

I remember about the age of 10 and having a bedwetting thing going on and my mom bless her heart, figured that plastic sheets would be helpful and about a week later the problem still persisting my mom remembered later that she still had diapers from before little sister #4 was toilet trained and thought about a use for them and I ended up using them for the next few weeks. At first I was objectionable to the idea but it kinda grew on me from there.

I don't remember being diapered. Not long after I figured out how to walk my mother said I saw my father use the bathroom and I was intent on using the bathroom from then on. She said I was a little over 1 at the time. I do remember however being punished for frequent accidents and bedwetting. There was only one time I had to wear one of my younger brothers diapers as a punishment. They only had me wear it for five minutes and I wanted to get out of it. Probably why I am insecure and ashamed of my incontinence.

My earliest memory of being diapered. . . well I have a few. . . Four come to mind off the top of my head but I'm not sure which one is the farthest back so I'll just list them. . .

1. I remember laying in my grandparents house on the floor wearing only a diaper during some party or something.
2. I remember being changed by mom once
3. I remember mom letting me pick out what diapers I wanted from the store shelf, this happened on multiple occasions.
4. I remember having an accident during my potty training because I was too afraid to go to the bathroom by myself and mom was taking a nap, She woke up to me emptying my diaper into the toilet with my hand (Gross right? lol) And I remember saying "Look mom I'm doing it!" I think that was at the start of my potty training because I was in a normal diaper. . . and before I realized that it wasn't clean to touch shit. . . lmao.

I'm not 100% sure on my earliest memory.

I wore a diaper, or at least training pants with plastic covers to bed until I was 10. I'm pretty sure I potty trained well enough by 3-3 1/2, and although I did have some accidents over the years, I don't remember the transition from daytime diapers to pants at all.

I obviously have lots of memories about my night time diapers, but I'm not sure what my first one is. It's probably one with my brother. He's 2 years younger than me, but was dry at night, (at least most nights, there were exceptions) by the time he turned 5. I remember being about 7, and sitting in a wet cloth nappy beside him watching the Saturday morning cartoons, and him asking me why I still wet the bed while he didn't.

If I was going to guess on earliest, I would say probably having my night diaper removed before a morning shower on a school day, aged about 5.

My only diapered memory comes from when I was probably 3 years old. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and feeling weird around my private area and butt. I reached down and felt that there was some plastic and thick wrapped around me. I got out of bed and walked to my parents room and woke my mom up. I said, "mom, what's this?" And I took her hand and had her feel my padded bottom. I remember her acting surprised and saying, "oh, I don't know. But you should get back to bed". So I went back to my room and went to bed. It never happened again, but I finally realized what it was years later. Haha. A diaper didn't cross my mind back then because I was already potty trained. I had no clue my mom was diapering me for bed still. She must have did it at night after I was asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back