Thread: When starting out as a Adult baby?

Default When starting out as a Adult baby?

Has anyone had any adult furniture or crib? Was thinking about it, wanted to know if any one has one or tried it, reviews, please

I think you got the wrong forum, this probably belongs in "Adult Babies & Littles" ^_^ to answer your question though I've never tried any stuff like that, I've never had the chance too but I've never seen the appeal of them anyway. When I was a baby I used to always try to escape my crib so maybe that's why?

Never tried abdl furniture although my house is littered with toys, bottles, baby food, stuffies, etc... You name it I have it! Always wanted to try a crib though.. Lots of conventions like USLittles & capcom (if you're in america) have abdl furniture but they are pricey retreats.... Hope to go to one someday :p

ok thanks. And didn't know there was a separate area for that.

I don't have any, but my Daddy and I are planning for a crib and whatnot when we move in together in the next year or so. c: I am curious on how to make such furniture though..