Crinklz pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
we should hand out awards for "best new *b*/d* diaper of the year". Crinklz would get my vote. (Waddler Overnights would get runner-up)

I have to say both at the top. BUT, Waddler Overnights wins for me. I can't get over that blue color. I do miss blue diapers too.

Amcon said:
Bambinod, there are still several months left in the year. Let's wait and see if we get anything else before we crown a "Diaper of the Year".

I'm all for seeing more "candidates" appear :)

oh and it occurs to me, when you wear these, you might want to make sure to keep your "thrust vectored" downward

attachment.php

bambinod said:
oh and it occurs to me, when you wear these, you might want to make sure to keep your "thrust vectored" downward

attachment.php

Nice web site.

also, seeing as these are made in germany, leaves me slightly wondering if they have any relation to buntewindel, makers of Fabine

how is there NOT a thread on crinklz in the diaperfur/babyfur forum??

bambinod said:
also, seeing as these are made in germany, leaves me slightly wondering if they have any relation to buntewindel, makers of Fabine

Made in PRC means People's Republic of China. Thrust Vector's main office is located in Germany but they have many offices over the world.

come to think of it... is fabine manufactured in germany... or china?

Fabines are made in China by a German company.

I've not been around here for a while and just saw this, would like to add my 2 cents.

I got the chance to try these the other day, A guy I know had bought several packs and I must say I am seriously impressed.

To note firstly I tend not to bother with printed nappies as I wear them under clothes and it seems pointless to pay the extra for it and if I want cute pictures I can use a cover/tape. On the whole I find printed ones just don't seem to stand up to a plain premium nappy. I have however tried several different brands and not been happy with them most either leaked, didn't hold a lot, were to thin or had dodgy tapes.

Crinklz though were fantastic, Good strong tapes that repositioned well, super absorbent and fast wicking, highly comfortable and secure fit, very bulky really making me waddle a lot and noisy enough to make me a bit self conscious on the bus home.

As for prices though (inc. delivery) my regular nappies I tend to buy Lille for most regular use, they're not the best but are cheap and perform well enough at £0.69 per nappy, Tena Ultima (I've found recently to actually be quite good) and most other plain brands are around £0.96 per nappy. The Crinklz though work out at £1.56 per nappy so nearly double the price, they do however seem to out perform most of those other brands and look cute/feel good

I will definitely be buying some for myself to support them but really hope they come down in price (may even consider switching to these as a primary nappy if they com down to around £1 each)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back