One week

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have bunny and doggy to cuddle. I have a week to be little with my wife gone (she doesn't play). I'm gonna wet soon. I have one week in onsies and shortalls and rompers and cloth diapers and plastic pants. Wow!

I used to look forward to when my wife would take the kids to Florida to visit her parents. I would have a week of going diaper crazy. Now she knows about my little side so I can wear diapers whenever it's practical. Still I remember those super binge days, and they were great.

Good luck. Let us know if you do anything special that you are trying for the first time.

Sounds enjoyable!
I used to anticipate the days when my roommate would be out, as it was pretty much the only time when I was able to let out my ABDL side at all. After finding out that he was ABDL as well, I don't really worry about it as much. Although I did have some good times during the binge days... B)

ParkABDL said:
Sounds enjoyable!
I used to anticipate the days when my roommate would be out, as it was pretty much the only time when I was able to let out my ABDL side at all. After finding out that he was ABDL as well, I don't really worry about it as much. Although I did have some good times during the binge days... B)

What a cool thing to find out! I notice about 90% of people I tell who end up being cool with me being a little end up experimenting with age play (and enjoying it) with me to some degree. It's twisted how many people could benefit from it yet reject it bc of stigmas.

Have fun this week Bobbyboy, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back