Thread: Help finding all-in-one cloth diapers

Default Help finding all-in-one cloth diapers

So I finally got around to trying cloth diapers, and I can't believe what I've been missing out on this long.

I'm wondering where I can get some all-in-one cloth diapers that would fit a 32 inch waist guy. The 28-40 inch range stuff fits, but only if I velcro the right side all the way over to the left and vice versa.

Something that is discreet with shipping is good, price isn't as big of a deal since they will be re-used. Something on Amazon would be great.

I use the Cloth Backed cushies. I don't know if that's what your looking for. Abuniverse.com is very discreet, never got a package from them that wasn't but the website did change so no more samples you'll have to buy what's available but I like them the best imo, I don't know about amazon, but give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy18 View Post
    So I finally got around to trying cloth diapers, and I can't believe what I've been missing out on this long.

I'm wondering where I can get some all-in-one cloth diapers that would fit a 32 inch waist guy. The 28-40 inch range stuff fits, but only if I velcro the right side all the way over to the left and vice versa.

Something that is discreet with shipping is good, price isn't as big of a deal since they will be re-used. Something on Amazon would be great.
    I would highly recommend Dependeco cloth diapers. They are my favorite and I got about five of them. here is a link to the website http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/

Try Brandy's sewing room http://brandysewingroom.com/ She makes everything custom and does good work although she is slow.