Searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiran59

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This post may get lost, but if someone can help me that would mean the world to me. So, I've been looking for a daddy for over 2 years now with no luck. I have no clue where to look or where to post. Its all I can think about and I can't find an answer. Does anyone know where I should look?

I suppose it depends on what the scope is of the relationship you're looking for. I see it as a fairly serious undertaking, and as such it begins in friendship. Get involved in communities, whether real or virtual. Get to know others and be known. Be the most interesting version of yourself you can be, so that you have a good chance to attract interested parties. This does not mean to be fake and inflate yourself and achievements but just to put your best foot forward and let others know that you're interested and engaged and worth knowing.

Thanks for the advice Trevor :) and I take it seriously, most nights its all I can think/dream about.

I know a lot of people suggest fetlife because it has a pretty large community of AB/DL's. That is probably your best social network for what you are looking for, granted it isn't my favorite site in the world. You will want adblock if you are using chrome and you don't want a bunch of penis' in you face all day. Or maybe you do, that is cool too.

Tyger said:
I know a lot of people suggest fetlife because it has a pretty large community of AB/DL's. That is probably your best social network for what you are looking for, granted it isn't my favorite site in the world. You will want adblock if you are using chrome and you don't want a bunch of penis' in you face all day. Or maybe you do, that is cool too.

I don't really like the sight for that reason, but FetLife really changed my Ab/DL experience locally! I met a lot of Ab/DL's in my area and found a meeting place where we get together from time to time as I mentioned in past posts.

i would say fetlife has a good large community of people and some are very kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back