• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, im new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiran59

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! My names Ash, im 20 years old and a DL. Just looking to make friends, its a bit hard to find people with my interests with my job. I'm in the military. Ive been wearing for as long as i can remember, on and off. But Ive decided to embrace who i am. Ill be moving to Kansas in a few months, so i thought it would be nice to get to know some people who may be around there.

Hello Ash and welcome to the group.

First off Thank you for your service to our country and protecting my freedom.

So that we can get to know you better could you please tell us what you do on your down time from your duties such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi. and welcome Ash. I am new too.

In my down time I like to watch movies (I have all the Disney ones) I'm a bit of a boxer, not professional, just for fun/exersize. I go on bike rides, and kayacking trips when i can.Favorite colors red. Love animals, but I can't have a dog right now :(

Good Evening!

I am "caitianx".
Yes! I am Gay.
@ age 57, I am old enough to be your Dad.
No, I am not as fit as you, since I have Cerebral Palsy.
I do like Disney movies.
Anyway, "Welcome!"

Hi Akiran and welcome. I was out riding on our bike trail today. I love getting out and riding through the woods and the rocks as I live in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains. I'm a dog lover as well and my wife and I have a golden retriever. I hope you enjoy adisc. I'm sure a lot of your time will be taken up by the military, but hopefully you'll also have time to get on adisc and join in the topics.

Hey Ash, just read your intro. Nice. So you are in the Army, gay, and like to wear diapers. Wow, how is that working for you? I used to be Air Force, so I feel for you. You sound like an interesting guy, who knows what he wants to go in life.

Cool!

Hope to hear more from you.

Deke.

Howdy dootie Ash.

I'll second egor's thankful sentiment. Thank you for your service to our nation!
I've been to Kansas! Granted, I was doing contract work at Levenworth Federal Penetentary ...
When leaving, you can quote Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) saying, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore ...?"
And you can always use her, "there's no place like home! there's no place like home!" when returning.

welcome to the site and be careful riding your bike. :)

Hello Ash, It's nice to meet you! I know a few people in the Army who love diapers. I live in Alaska far away from Kansas and we have lots of Army personnel here. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Akiran59 said:
Hi! My names Ash, im 20 years old and a DL. Just looking to make friends, its a bit hard to find people with my interests with my job. I'm in the military. Ive been wearing for as long as i can remember, on and off. But Ive decided to embrace who i am. Ill be moving to Kansas in a few months, so i thought it would be nice to get to know some people who may be around there.

Howdy & welcome Akiran. There's several members here that are current / retired military. I've met a few of them. There might be a group of military DL's, but I'm not sure. You can post a thread about military DL's and see who responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back