• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Feeling confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse2015

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hi I'm mouse2015 but people just call me mouse... I've been regressing since I was a teen and I'm 32 but I never feel it. On my good days I feel 16 at most and go down to about 2. My bf told me about this place and said it could help me. I'm sorry but can anyone help?

Hello Mouse and welcome to the group.

I am sure you will be able to find information in the Adult Baby/little thread.

So that we can get to know you better could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Yes I'm sorry.. I like to be outdoors, swim, roller skate, take pictures of flowers, and watch my 7yr old grow up.

Hi Mouse and welcome :)

What kind of help are you looking for?

Hi, and welcome aboard.

I'd love to help out, but I'm not sure if there is anything anyone can do.
You have to accept yourself, or work to change yourself. Remaining where you are might leave you frustrated, and it is by far more satisfying to accept yourself as you are.
If you work to change yourself, you run the very real risk of losing yourself, and the journey to find yourself again might become a desperate one.

Best of luck, and if you want help with concrete issues, ask direct questions! :-D

I'm actually at the desperate point now... it's getting harder to control my regressions and I'm suddenly wanting to wear diapers, I find myself waking up in the middle of the night sucking my thumb... I don't understand what's happening... I'm sorry if I'm not making sense... :(

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to be told I can still be a good mom and still be this person I've hidden and denied for so long. It's becoming uncontrollable.

Hey mouse, welcome. You know what is happening is your little side is really crying out to be recognised and accepted...most likely by you. When you accept this and give it the proper space it deserves, it will probably settle down a bit. Sounds like your bf is in the know...that's an awesome bonus...that is if he's supportive. Relax and enjoy your regression... Wear diapers if you want and choose to suck your thumb. All of this is ok, just find s healthy balance for you and your relationships.

Mouse2015 said:
I'm actually at the desperate point now... it's getting harder to control my regressions and I'm suddenly wanting to wear diapers, I find myself waking up in the middle of the night sucking my thumb... I don't understand what's happening... I'm sorry if I'm not making sense... :(

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to be told I can still be a good mom and still be this person I've hidden and denied for so long. It's becoming uncontrollable.

ozbub said:
Hey mouse, welcome. You know what is happening is your little side is really crying out to be recognised and accepted...most likely by you. When you accept this and give it the proper space it deserves, it will probably settle down a bit. Sounds like your bf is in the know...that's an awesome bonus...that is if he's supportive. Relax and enjoy your regression... Wear diapers if you want and choose to suck your thumb. All of this is ok, just find s healthy balance for you and your relationships.
Hey Mouse2015, welcome to Adisc, Osbub is right you do have to give your little side space, and believe me I know the felling. Sometimes I want to be told the same things too, I want to have these emotions and still be a good college student, and a good animator, and other things, and I have hidden it for a long time and although I'm not perfect, I am trying to accept the little side, Is it easy for me, to find a balance. No I still have problems but I am trying to do better, still like Osbub said you have to have a balance between your little and adult sides also if it helps you feel better I'll prey for you.

Thanks for the advice. How do I learn to control the times when I regress.. if it's possible to do that I mean... right now it's so chaotic.. one minute I'm controling it but then I'll find myself acting more childish... sorry if I'm not making sense here.

The more you accept it and work it into your life the less it just breaks its way in. Of course when you do start accepting it... as I suspect you are now, the more excited your little side gets haha, but it will settle I promise, and then you'll probably find that you can plan for some time to regress and that will be awesome.

Mind you, I don't think you'll ever fully hush the little in you, but you can learn to enjoy it.

ozbub said:
The more you accept it and work it into your life the less it just breaks its way in. Of course when you do start accepting it... as I suspect you are now, the more excited your little side gets haha, but it will settle I promise, and then you'll probably find that you can plan for some time to regress and that will be awesome.

Mind you, I don't think you'll ever fully hush the little in you, but you can learn to enjoy it.

Yes that is true

Thank you kittyninja... when I'm out in public I don't have much of a problem.. it's more subtle things that only I seem to notice. Right now I notice when like my phone acts up and I'm sitting alone with my bf I get the childish tantrums suddenly... it's like... I don't know... I'm rambling I guess.. I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ozbub too... I'm really bad with names at first. I'm so thankful to know that I'm not alone.

Mouse2015 said:
Thank you kittyninja... when I'm out in public I don't have much of a problem.. it's more subtle things that only I seem to notice. Right now I notice when like my phone acts up and I'm sitting alone with my bf I get the childish tantrums suddenly... it's like... I don't know... I'm rambling I guess.. I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ozbub too... I'm really bad with names at first. I'm so thankful to know that I'm not alone.

I do that too sometimes, sometimes it does happen and I feel like I do get tantrums sometimes, especially when I'm stressed, oh and mouse, you are not alone far from it in fact.

:) I'm grateful to have been told about this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back