Thread: Best Booster Pads fir GoodNites

Default Best Booster Pads fir GoodNites

Hello, I recently figured out I can use the Ultimate Boost-Ups on the Bambino store in GoodNites, so I was wondering what are some other booster pads that work well for GoodNites?

I really like the Goodnites tru-fit boosters. I'm not sure how they compare price wise to other boosters, but you can pick them up at just about any store around me. The cost is pretty low, & they hold a ton & swell a bunch.

Looks like the maximum TotalDry Boosters are a bit smaller than ultimate and are $0.50 each, and the GoodiNites XL Tru-Fits = $0.75. Not sure how they compare in absorbancy.

Quote Originally Posted by harold42 View Post
    Looks like the maximum TotalDry Boosters are a bit smaller than ultimate and are $0.50 each,
    What I like about the totaldry boosters is they're not impractically wide. The bambino quadro for example is so wide it doesn't fit well between the leak guards of most diapers. The totaldry are narrower (and longer?)

The totaldry also seem to be more pulp, where a lot of the boosters are more sap. So they're a lot softer when dry.