Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello, everyone

Default Hello, everyone

Hi, I am a 26 year old that's new to this site. I do not have a medical condition at all for incontinence. But, I am a diaper lover and have been for a couple of years. I never was interested in being a AB but have started to look in it and maybe give it a shot. Other then that, I like going for walks, hiking on trails, canoeing, fishing, I also like wildlife. I like to do arts and crafts, spend time with my 3 cats. I am learning how to play the violin, taking lessons already pretty far into that.

I like to make friends, but have tried several times but I don't have any friends, wish I did. There's nothing wrong with me, some of it was because I was always being sent to different schools. I also have been bullied a lot and abused in my life.

I am nice and friendly, and try to give good advice, I am down to earth, relaxed, and caring. I don't judge people. I am fun and sometimes funny.

I have arthritis and fibromyalgia. But I don't let it stop me from doing what I want or let it control my life.

That's a little about myself. Thanks
    Hope to find some friends

Welcome! I could use some friends too!

Good for you kittygirl Never let anything stop you from being you or living out those dreams.

Plenty of friends here Undead, just jump in feet first and the water is fine!

Thank you, yes that would be delightful =]

- - - Updated - - -

Aww thanks. Sounds like fun lol

First off, welcome to the forum!
    Second, from what it says here, you seem like a pretty cool person. If you ever feel like you need to get something off of your chest, the IRC text chat is a good place to go. Personally, I've found that nobody judges you as long you follow the rules.

Thanks. I appreciate that. Thanks for the info about IRC text chat

I'm a art lover too, Welcome to adisc, Kittygirl, I hope you meet a lot of friends here.