biggest and best sippy cups/bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
Hey all, it's been while, been feeling snuggly a lot lately and kinda keen to have a sippy cup/bottle again, so, as the title suggests, I'd like if people could list their preferred sippy cups/bottles. I see a lot around 11oz.

I use a NUK sippy cup with a copyright date of 2004, not sure of the model, but it has a fold down straw and is pretty much spill proof. Hell, I don't just use it when I'm in cub modem I use it for nearly every drink I have since I'm a bit of a klutz and it's much more safe.

I got mine awhile ago. It's just a cup with a sippy lid. About 8 oz. The plastic is colored but there are no other decorations or pictures. I have no idea what brand it is.

I have a nice Nuby sippy cup that I love, it contains around 8oz and the spout is all made of silicon which is really soft and awesome, not sure if they still make them.

I have a few tommee tippee you can get them in all sizes

This is my all time favorite cup. I was all about bottles for the longest time till I found this. It's a classic sippy spout shape w/ a latex bottle like feel.image.jpg

LilSamsara said:
This is my all time favorite cup. I was all about bottles for the longest time till I found this. It's a classic sippy spout shape w/ a latex bottle like feel.View attachment 23994

I'll look for one of theses, they look amazing and exactly the kind of cup I'm looking for.

LilSamsara said:
This is my all time favorite cup. I was all about bottles for the longest time till I found this. It's a classic sippy spout shape w/ a latex bottle like feel.View attachment 23994

I have one of these with turtle prints, and I second this!

I ended up getting a Nuby Active Sipper and it rocks!
14oz(420mL) capacity and a squidgy silicon spout. ^.^

Just got these today! Got the red kitty & pooh from amazon & the pink kitty from walmart... So stoked :)))))))unnamed.jpg

My favorite one is the first one I bought; a blue NUK elephant-print 10oz wide-necked bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back