Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what is it like?

Misatoismywaifu

Default So what is it like?

Wearing Bambino Diapers? I plan to order 16 Classicoe soon and I'm really excited. When I wore Depend a Maximum Protection, I was extremely self conscious when I was diapered, the way they force your legs open, the crinkle, snug padded pressure all around, even when I wore underwear over them to compress them I was so paranoid of family members finding out and the fact that upon scrutiny, you could see I was diapered despite wearing baggy pants. XD

I'm not incontinent so thankfully don't have to worry about being diapered in public but I can't help but wonder how some of you manage to conceal wearing thick huge diapers like bambinos

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    Wearing Bambino Diapers? I plan to order 16 Classicoe soon and I'm really excited. When I wore Depend a Maximum Protection, I was extremely self conscious when I was diapered, the way they force your legs open, the crinkle, snug padded pressure all around, even when I wore underwear over them to compress them I was so paranoid of family members finding out and the fact that upon scrutiny, you could see I was diapered despite wearing baggy pants. XD

I'm not incontinent so thankfully don't have to worry about being diapered in public but I can't help but wonder how some of you manage to conceal wearing thick huge diapers like bambinos
    If you are truly stressing over it you may have more to worry about with the bambino.

Though really with cargo pants you have great difficulty identifying your own diaper in a mirror, and others aren't going to notice a thing.

The waddle and the crinkle will be the biggest credible threat to suspicion. You can try wearing boxers over your diaper to lower the sound if it's a problem, and when you put on your diaper, fold the center of the crotch DOWN to form a "V" so there's less spreading your legs apart when you walk. (diapers often try to form more of a "W" which ends up being wider, and the crotch of your pants will also encourage this effect)

But on the other hand, nothing will make your body scream "you're SOOO diapered!" quite like the feel of a bambino.

BambinoD ahs it truly right about cargo pants. It's hard to tell you're wearing one. I personally do not mind the fact it spreads my legs a bit when walking but this would be your own choice to make. Quite the correct way of saying it especially with a Bambino Bellissimo, nothing makes your body scream "you're so diapered!" More than a Bellissimo would . By preference I prefer Bellissimos over classicos but to each their own

I've heard some say that you can effectively ignore the bulkiness of a bambino and somehow manage to walk 'normally'--but to be honest over quite a while of wearing bambino teddies mostly as my go-to diaper..I haven't managed it just yet. I can't seem to walk around in them without it being at least sort of noticeable (because of the waddle).

If discreetness is something g you're after bambinos might be a bit tough to manage, although I would think it IS possible. On the plus side, as far as discreetness goes, they are crazy super absorbent..and are just about the only diaper I'm confident in actually using in any kind of situation that would be disastrous if a leak occurred.

Dan I'm not sure how that would work either (of course wouldn't bother trying because I don't mind the waddle factor) but for those that would more power to them. I wear Bellissimos as I've mentioned in a few posts but indeed am confident in how much they can hold!

They were quite big on me, but I really enjoyed them; the thickness, the loud crinkles, the waddling, the performance. It's truly a legend.

I love Bambinos, particularly the Teddys as my personal preference. Bambinos are one of the few diapers I've tried that both hold a lot and have great capacity, and have a really cool design. So it passes in both regards. I wouldn't wear them around any non-ABDLs however. They're not exactly the most subtle diaper.

You'd have to go out away from acquaintances to really see how people don't really care and don't look at your butt as they are more concerned with their own lives. I've worn Bambino Belssimos with a few stuffers in public before. I've never gotten any sneers or anything, if they did see something odd, they didn't make it evident.

They aren't as obvious as you think they are, it's not like it is going to balloon from your pants. As long as you're wearing baggy clothes, you've got nothing to worry about.

You just have to get through your nervousness. It's quite quick once you get out there.

Bambinod said it right. You will feel SOOO diapered wearing Bambinos. I buy a size larger than I need just for that effect. They are huge and thick and nicely crinkly. Unlike some other diapers, I never get desensitized to them. I can always tell I have a diaper on when I'm wearing a Bambino.

So, yeah, you'll have fun. Hope you are excited.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You'd have to go out away from acquaintances to really see how people don't really care and don't look at your butt as they are more concerned with their own lives. I've worn Bambino Belssimos with a few stuffers in public before. I've never gotten any sneers or anything, if they did see something odd, they didn't make it evident.

They aren't as obvious as you think they are, it's not like it is going to balloon from your pants. As long as you're wearing baggy clothes, you've got nothing to worry about.

You just have to get through your nervousness. It's quite quick once you get out there.
    I find that this is very true. I have worn very thick diaper out and about before and even to one of my finals in one of my university classes. I even chatted with the professor about something afterwards and nobody even gave a second glance. Most of diaper wearing is in your head. Once you get by that people have no interest in what underwear your wearing you will find that you can wear diapers anywhere. As long as your pants aren't sagging or your wearing a pre-fold with plastic pants which for I can't even get my jeans over those. I even wear my cloth AIO's everywhere with no one giving me wired looks and cloth diapers are the thickest you can get. In all truths just wear when you want to and don't worry about anyone else trying to stare at your diapered state because they won't. in All I really hope you like your new diapers and wear them proudly