Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Good evening to all...this is my first time joining a social site. Having grown up in the Pong era I'm not too savvy with the social sites...my thumbs tend to be a bit slow when typing (I guess texting is the propper term).

For as long as I can remember, I've been infatuated with diapers and age regression. I've joined this site in hopes of learning more about what it means to be a dl.

I look forward to reading other posts from fellow dl's.

Hello littleatheartdl and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
    Last edited by egor; 11-May-2015 at 03:39.

Quote Originally Posted by littleatheartdl View Post
    Having grown up in the Pong era I'm not too savvy with the social sites...my thumbs tend to be a bit slow when typing (I guess texting is the propper term).
    Did someone mention Pong? I had one! Welcome to the community!

Welcome to our world of diapers and just about any thing else concerning diapers.

Ohai!
    Welcome aboard!

When, exactly, was "the Pong era"? My first computer had a whopping 32K RAM, so I guess I grew up in the post-Pong era?

Default A bit about myself...

The pong era was mid to late 70's if memory serves. I enjoy cooking (desserts and cheesecakes especially), candy making, fishing and woodworking.

Good evening to all...this is my first time joining a social site. Having grown up in the Pong era I'm not too savvy with the social sites...my thumbs tend to be a bit slow when typing (I guess texting is the propper term).

For as long as I can remember, I've been infatuated with diapers and age regression. I've joined this site in hopes of learning more about what it means to be a dl.

I look forward to reading other posts from fellow dl's.
    Hi littleatheart,
    Welcome to ADISC. I have only just recently returned to the site, and I feel a bit awkward being back. Unless things have drastically changed while I was away, I think you will find this a most friendy, and enjoyable place to frequent. I have always found the members here to be a most interesting, and knowledgeable group of people.
    By the way, I still have my original Atari Pong game. I think it still works, but I have not had it out of it's box in years. Anyway, back on topic, I am glad you found us here and hope you have a wonderful time exploring the site.

The pong era was mid to late 70's if memory serves. I enjoy cooking (desserts and cheesecakes especially), candy making, fishing and woodworking.
    We have mini groups here, too. Since you like to cook, take a look at the Foodies group: Foodies

Hi Littleheart! Aw, the Pong era. Also the era of some classic thick, crinkly, plastic backed disposable diapers. Got a lot better in the 80's, but the 70's - that's where it really started.