surprise diaper spottings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So tonight I was at a monthly meeting of a small club I belong to. A few guests I hadn't seen before arrived, one of which had an "odd bulge" in front. "nahhh, can't be?" I think to myself. The gal (maybe 14?) was wearing thin white sweat pants, and when she turned around, the thick "V" shaped padding extending in the back was unmistakeable, clearly with some print all over it showing slightly through the sweats. (too thick to be a pullup? but you don't normally see briefs with print on them?)

This was the first time I've ran into an unmistakable "diaper in the wild", I think that image is going to stick with me for awhile. Also gives me something to think about, "I hope I'm never quite THAT obvious!" (and yes, naturally I am wearing a diaper at the time also, but I highly doubt anyone else is the wiser to my Snuggies)

Anyone else with stories to tell about undeniable spotting in the public?

I have only spotted it on elderlies because some of them make it so obvious it's hard to not see.

Calico said:
I have only spotted it on elderlies because some of them make it so obvious it's hard to not see.

you would expect a teen like that to have been a LOT more concerned with being discrete about wearing diapers tho?

I've seen a kid in bedwetting diapers (under his pajamas), not in public though. When I was a kid, I would frequently play with him after school, and one time, I went over to his house close to his bed time and he was already dressed for bed.

To state the obvious, maybe she is IC to some extent or she has a remedy of sorts for a monthly issue. Regardless, that is exciting. Will you see her again at a meeting?

zipperless said:
To state the obvious, maybe she is IC to some extent or she has a remedy of sorts for a monthly issue. Regardless, that is exciting. Will you see her again at a meeting?

Why would you be excited to see a 14 year old girl in a diaper?

Clarity said:

i dont think he means it in that way. i think he means it is exciting to see someone else possibly a ad or dl or both or maybe just ic. but it is cool in a way to know youve seen someone wearing in public. id hope too that she comes back. just to see if she is wearing again and with me being alot younger. if i was in his spot. id talk to her to see. lol. never. know.

Clarity said:

Was thinking exactly the same thing.

-

I can see excitement for seeing someone out of age wearing diapers, it makes us as human feel less alone. So I'm going to dismiss it as that but still, I agree with Clarity, its strange to be that excited.

nah I doubt I'll get to see that again. It'll be unusual for the parents to show up again, let alone the kid. And yeah I expected the same two possible explanations. It had that "train wreck" effect on me, "not something that you want to encourage, but impossible to take your eyes off". And yes I hadn't really noticed that but it does remind that we aren't the only ones out there wearing diapers.

Clarity said:

That is NOT what I meant. There are two sentences there. I meant that it is exciting (cool?) to see another potential dl AND will he see her again as in if he might verify that she is wearing a diaper or pull up. I would strongly advise against the OP or anyone over 18 about contacting or asking anyone under (or over) 18 about what underwear they are (are not) wearing and from staring at anyone's undergarments for an extended amount of time. Better?

Peace!

I have seen a few a people both young and older in diapers or pull ups, but I try not to acknowledge it for fear of embarrassing them.
I wouldn't want people pointing out my diapers or pull ups

OK, I'm going to leave the whole "14 year old girl" thing alone as it seems none of the reactions or replies were actually towards her. :)

I am curious thou, what kind of club is it, if you don't mind, and why would you not expect to see her or her parents there again?
Was this the first time you ever saw her parents there? Her there with them?

PS: No matter how harmless the reasons, I would avoid prolonged staring at any, uh lets say inappropriately large age gap between the girl and you. :D
The girl doesn't have to be under 18 for her, or someone else to get that "creeper" vibe from you. Sorry boys, that's just the way it is.

Oh, but about what she was wearing. Yes I have to agree that most girls that age are SUPER conscious about how they look.
So thin white sweatpants and a diaper would probably meant she needs them.
I have to ask, if you weren't into diapers, would you have noticed at all? Was it totally obvious to the average person?
I highly doubt that even the most adventurous girl would wear something like that around her parents if they didn't already know or for that matter out in public without a reason.

Last edited:
zipperless said:
the OP or anyone over 18
Unless they changed the rules again, ADISC is supposed to be an 18+ site now. That would imply that the OP of any thread is over 18, which then makes it look like you just asked someone 18+ if they were excited about (or otherwise paying attention to) a (sexual for a lot of us) thing involving a minor. Considering that a lot of people feel pretty strongly about that kind of stuff and not associating it with the ABDL community in any way...

You clarified that didn't mean it that way, but I just wanted to add some more insight for you/others who might read this thread as to why what you said got the kind of reaction it did.

On topic: I quit thinking about if other people in public are wearing after a few instances of looking at myself in the mirror and thinking it looked like I had on a diaper when I didn't. Other peoples underwear is their own business. Also, even if I was sure someone was wearing one, what then? Do I walk up them them and say "excuse me good sir, but I noticed you're wearing a diaper. I happen to have a diaper fetish and also be wearing one myself. What a coincidence. Well, have a nice day!". Hyperbole aside, it seems like some really useless information best case, and something bordering on creepy in the worst case.

Well this turned awkward.......... Stupid bitch for wearing the diaper in the first place!!!

dogboy said:
Well this turned awkward.......... Stupid bitch for wearing the diaper in the first place!!!

The nerve!

It could be another option. Some people are using the Newer type Underwear for convenience. Like for travel.

dogboy said:

Obviously wasn't my point or intentions.

Clarity said:
Obviously wasn't my point or intentions.

Haha....I thought zipperless needed some grief relief. (I think I'm going to trademark that). I knew he didn't mean whatever the way whatever sounded. I also know that when I say (write stuff) things late at night and I'm more tired than I realize, crazy words come fourth. (like calling the poor girl a bitch. I of course was just trying to be funny. It's such an overused word by the media these days.)

dogboy said:
I thought zipperless needed some grief relief.

I did! Thanks!

Good phrase you created, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back