• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't explain myself often, so please excuse me if this seems somewhat disorganized.

I Keep to myself, I do have friends, but I spend a lot of time alone. I'm a gamer, and I'm into coding, I recently started to learn some Javascript.

I'm here because I felt lost in myself, and my 'strange' Interests, here I found out I was not alone, but I felt nervous to post for a while, but here I am now.

As I said before, I'm a Gamer, and a game mostly on PC. My steam library consists of about 40 or so games. I also said I like to code, but I have an interest in hardware as well. I also like anime, it always seems to throw me through a loop, I never expect what is to come in the plot.

I'm here to take advice, and maybe eventually give some myself. Sometimes I still find myself confused about what I like and why I like it, and of course, how to go about pursuing it.

Forgotten said:
I don't explain myself often, so please excuse me if this seems somewhat disorganized.

I Keep to myself, I do have friends, but I spend a lot of time alone. I'm a gamer, and I'm into coding, I recently started to learn some Javascript.

I'm here because I felt lost in myself, and my 'strange' Interests, here I found out I was not alone, but I felt nervous to post for a while, but here I am now.

As I said before, I'm a Gamer, and a game mostly on PC. My steam library consists of about 40 or so games. I also said I like to code, but I have an interest in hardware as well. I also like anime, it always seems to throw me through a loop, I never expect what is to come in the plot.

I'm here to take advice, and maybe eventually give some myself. Sometimes I still find myself confused about what I like and why I like it, and of course, how to go about pursuing it.

Hello and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. I'm not much of a gamer, though I used to be. I shifted over to writing and finished a novel last year. I'm also a professional musician. We do have a number of coders and gamers on this site, so hopefully you'll hear from them.

Most of us don't know why we like that which brought us to this site, though we suspect it has something to do with our early childhood. I think you'll find that we are a good support group and we are good at sharing our personal stories which should give you a lot of useful information. We're a friendly group so you should find it easy to join in on the threads and conversations. So welcome!

Forgotten said:

Ah, here is the catch 22 of the ABDL. Welcome! You will certainly not be forgotten (so to speak... ;) )

Only 40 games? What do you do during the Sales? Sit there and watch?

Welcome Forgotten. I'm fairly new as well and I have to say of all the sites I've been too this is truly a great one to be a part of. I'm sure your find many answers to questions you may have. I know in my short time here I have found many answers I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back