Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not as brave as I want to be.

Default I'm not as brave as I want to be.

Hello me again, as one can tell I'm trying to come to terms with my Abdl/Sissy/ LG/ Babyfur side, and it's not easy, believe me. Sometimes, I am just afraid of my brother, tests, math, and I sabotage myself whenever things are doing good like now ish, where I got an a on my paper, and other things, and it feels like, I am getting in my own way, from doing what I need, and causing all sorts of havoc along the way, I don't really want this but my old thoughts that have no reverence, now effect my lifestyle, and it's bugging me, plus my grandmother is interested in revelations, the last book in the bible, and when the signs for it are, and my brother doesn't spend his money properly and has to pay up $500 for a knife set for a cooking class next semester and wants my grandmother to pay for it, and my final is in a couple days and I don't know what to do.

Misatoismywaifu

Everything will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Hello me again, as one can tell I'm trying to come to terms with my Abdl/Sissy/ LG/ Babyfur side, and it's not easy, believe me. Sometimes, I am just afraid of my brother, tests, math, and I sabotage myself whenever things are doing good like now ish, where I got an a on my paper, and other things, and it feels like, I am getting in my own way, from doing what I need, and causing all sorts of havoc along the way, I don't really want this but my old thoughts that have no reverence, now effect my lifestyle, and it's bugging me, plus my grandmother is interested in revelations, the last book in the bible, and when the signs for it are, and my brother doesn't spend his money properly and has to pay up $500 for a knife set for a cooking class next semester and wants my grandmother to pay for it, and my final is in a couple days and I don't know what to do.
    Hi kittyninjaW. I'm sorry no one has responded to this yet. I honestly don't have a lot of good answers for you. I'm sorry you're still afraid of your brother. He must be a very difficult person. As far as your tests, and I think that's you most immediate problem, study your butt off. Just figure that it's a limited time and space, so you can give it everything you've got, and then it will be over. I eventually figured this out when I was in college. When I took pre-calculus a few years ago, I had to study 4 hours every day, but I got an A in it, and since I'm not good in math, I felt pretty good. You can do this.

Try to get your brother out of your head. Don't let him distract you. The same thing with being furry, etc. Stay focused. You'll have plenty of time to deal with these other distractions once your tests are over. Good luck buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    Everything will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi kittyninjaW. I'm sorry no one has responded to this yet. I honestly don't have a lot of good answers for you. I'm sorry you're still afraid of your brother. He must be a very difficult person. As far as your tests, and I think that's you most immediate problem, study your butt off. Just figure that it's a limited time and space, so you can give it everything you've got, and then it will be over. I eventually figured this out when I was in college. When I took pre-calculus a few years ago, I had to study 4 hours every day, but I got an A in it, and since I'm not good in math, I felt pretty good. You can do this.

Try to get your brother out of your head. Don't let him distract you. The same thing with being furry, etc. Stay focused. You'll have plenty of time to deal with these other distractions once your tests are over. Good luck buddy.
    Thanks, I probably should have said more details, but I was stressed at the time, I'm currently passing my 2 classes, although I kinda self sabotage myself, due to letting things that don't matter and shouldn't matter to begin with, effect my life, and your right dog boy it is just stress, and to be honest I don't want to Sabotage myself next semester, plus my brother stinks at spending, also everyone else is more brave than me, and I'm a nervous wreck, now and I don't know what to do to stop, and I should thanks, and your right, Duality everything will be okay and thanks.

Hey dude, hope you're feeling a bit happier...sorry I didnt post sooner but it's been Mother's Day down under and I've been busy visiting.

You got to focus on what you can take care of right now, and worry about other stuff later. Dogboy's right. Stress less and just enjoy what makes you happy... in moderation, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Thanks, I probably should have said more details, but I was stressed at the time, I'm currently passing my 2 classes, although I kinda self sabotage myself, due to letting things that don't matter and shouldn't matter to begin with, effect my life, and your right dog boy it is just stress, and to be honest I don't want to Sabotage myself next semester, plus my brother stinks at spending, also everyone else is more brave than me, and I'm a nervous wreck, now and I don't know what to do to stop, and I should thanks, and your right, Duality everything will be okay and thanks.
    I have a lot of stress regarding my wife's health and I've learned to do a number of things to cope with it. One is exercise. Today I walked a mile or two and last Thursday I rode seven miles on my bike. This site helps me unwind and I still write and read. I realize you don't have as much time as I do, especially now with your tests. My son-in-law developed a program called Fit.net and it's like having a personal trainer. It's the number one physical fitness app on the net, so you might try that.

Anyway, you simply need to find something that works for you that will help you relax and shed the stress. I know it's not easy and almost everyone is dealing with some level of stress. It's stress that will deteriorate your health and age you, so it is something that you eventually want to get a handle on. I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I have a lot of stress regarding my wife's health and I've learned to do a number of things to cope with it. One is exercise. Today I walked a mile or two and last Thursday I rode seven miles on my bike. This site helps me unwind and I still write and read. I realize you don't have as much time as I do, especially now with your tests. My son-in-law developed a program called Fit.net and it's like having a personal trainer. It's the number one physical fitness app on the net, so you might try that.

Anyway, you simply need to find something that works for you that will help you relax and shed the stress. I know it's not easy and almost everyone is dealing with some level of stress. It's stress that will deteriorate your health and age you, so it is something that you eventually want to get a handle on. I wish you well.
    Thanks dog boy to be honest, my life is somewhat easier now, due to me starting to listen to my grandmothers advice, and your advice, I also prayed and that helped, still your right, there will be stress in my life but I have learned to deal with it, and also there are several things I do, to help me and sometimes I just get away and go to my room, and thanks.

Glad to hear that you're feeling better, Kittyninja.

Like you said, there will be stress in your life and the best thing you can do is learn to deal with it positively and keep on improving yourself. Great work getting through your studies. And remember that you have our prayers with you too.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Glad to hear that you're feeling better, Kittyninja.

Like you said, there will be stress in your life and the best thing you can do is learn to deal with it positively and keep on improving yourself. Great work getting through your studies. And remember that you have our prayers with you too.

Sounds kinda like me... everything seems to bombard the mind when you have other things that you want or need to think about. Well to help me I love listening to music and singing... sometimes I let myself go to my teen/little self. (Just what I've started to call my regressions I guess... I'm hear for you anytime kittyninja!