Frozen goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I like the only one who didn't think we where freezing goodnights, speaking of wich along time back there was litrily a thraed about freezing diapers. Whent allong the lines of, yea I'm never trusting another persons freezer again, lol.

I legitimately thought you meant Freezing a goodnite. . . >.<

The designs are really cute!

computerProgrammer said:
Am I like the only one who didn't think we where freezing goodnights

Yes :)

computerProgrammer said:
Am I like the only one who didn't think we where freezing goodnights, speaking of wich along time back there was litrily a thraed about freezing diapers. Whent allong the lines of, yea I'm never trusting another persons freezer again, lol.

Not me, cos I first saw this thread when you commented, and didn't read the name till later XD

Dang! I want them. And yes I have two frozen goodnites in my personal freezer right now!

Best. Thread. Ever.

+1 for putting goodnites in the freezer, and thinking I was the only one.

This is why ice from a freezer always taste strange, no exceptions.

babybobby said:
Best. Thread. Ever.

+1 for putting goodnites in the freezer, and thinking I was the only one.
I should try to put them back on.:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

computerProgrammer said:
lol!

computerProgrammer said:

well done my friend

Experiment626 said:
I should try to put them back on.:laugh:

Oh. so frostbite isn't normal?

Those are really cute and I would love to have a package of them.

I suppose if you let your diapers "chill out" in the freezer for awhile before putting them on, then you could honestly say wearing diapers is cool

(wonders how condensation might mess with the adhesive)

Where could we find them?

They are over sea ver of goodnights, so not in USA. Unless you can find a pair on ebay that will ship here. They may/probably will bring the print tho to goodnights.

Why are these not in my life right now??? It's like a dream come true, but just barely out of reach by not being in the US..

BordercollieTrigger said:
I thought meant literally frozen. LOL.

Same here first time I read it is i thougt it was like they were put in a freezer, even the second time i read it just now

Hello,

Even though I am a boy baby, I would still wear them. I loved Frozen when I first saw it. But on the subject of frozen Goodnites, the thought for the summer came to mind. If your about to go outside, maybe stick your diaper in the freezer for a bit, then strap it on RIGHT before leaving. Then your diapered bottom will still cool for a little while. Maybe reduce your diaper area from sweating for at least a lil while. Just a thought. But yea, I wish I was skinny enough to wear Goodnites. They didn't have them when I was bed wetting as a teen and could actually fit in them. The only option back then was baby diapers. So I wore the 99 cent store brand called Fitti back then. 4 for a buck for XL size baby diapers. They fit, but were snug.

-Baby Stanley

This would be awesome if it was available in Canada and the US, and if we could get it in L/XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back