Not open for further replies.

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so i got a few snuggies ad i like them alot they are cute but they sag so easily just a small wetting or a few drops and the whole thing starts to sag i am not a big fan of sagging diapers and i want to know if i can find a way to stop diapers from sagging

I haven't worn snuggies, but sometimes the way you tape can help a ton. I tape the top tapes down and the bottom tapes pointing up. Also experiment with different levels of snugness. You could always duct tape them on too. If you don't mind wearing a onesie, those help a lot with sagging as well.

I actually kind of like it. Usually the most sag reducing, for me, is to tape the front of the diaper a little lower, the back a little higher, bottom tapes down, top tapes up

I wear a babygrow or popper vest you mite know it better as. I had the same sagging problems which then ment leaks. I first got a babygrow from a website called cuddlz and haven't looked back.

@Matty and Paci Pilot: The tip on the direction the tapes face will prove useful. Though Paci I tend to agree with you I kind of like it :) My best suggestion if these two are saying the same thing is to give it a shot and see what happens :)

ty guys for all the comments :)

I use diaper covers over my disposables and that helps a lot with sagging.

normally the upper tapes around the beltline keep the diaper up, but when its heavy and wet, you need to be fastening the lower tapes a little firmer around your legs, and aiming the upper tapes slightly downward in the front. keep in mind if your diaper has sap it will swell and that will take in some slack. If you start out too tight you'll pop a tape when your diaper starts to swell.

Laugh all you want but womens panties over your diaper will both stop the sagging and help keep the diaper tight against your body to prevent leaks, i stumbled across this little trick when I picked up what I thought were the fixing pants for my abri san pads turns out they were the only pair of white granny panties my wife owns! So yeah its weird but it works great!

I wear a pair of briefs or boxer briefs over the diaper if I'm not feeling especially little. Works the same as a onesie.

KenworthW900b said:
Laugh all you want but womens panties over your diaper will both stop the sagging and help keep the diaper tight against your body to prevent leaks

I've tried briefs over my diaper on a few occasions. I've found it DOES prevent sagging, but at least for me it holds the padding too firmly against my body, and will leak out the sides (leak guards or no) while standing OR layaing on my back/pointed down, due to the lack of drainage area. You need to have a diaper with really good wicking and do not dare flood.

I'm finding that boxers rather than briefs work. For me, boxers are holding the nappy a bit more around my hips, but are still loose a bit around the nappy, so it's not too tight meaning it's not right up against my skin, but still not allowing it to sag too much. Briefs would make it too tight.

I had the same problem when I started to adult diapers, I solved my problem with a sagging diaper was to use body suits that I found on line made for men (Bodysuits.com)I think that they are very good to keep a diaper from sagging and they also look like a t-shirt when you have them on with shorts/pants.

Easy Solution: Wear a onesie.

As far as solutions without using the internet, some folks recommend tights or snug underwear.

Can also just a sort of "third tape" by using duct tape to add a point where the lower half of the back wing is brought snug to the taping panel. (That's not really a clear way to describe it, but I'm not certain how to)

Reactions: Snivy
Along with trying to tape them a little bit snugger, I usually just resort to wearing either a pair of boxer-briefs or my swim team jammers to help out.

Oddly enough I haven't found my single onesie to be much help at all in this department. But that's mostly because I think mine fits wrong.

underarmour-1236091-001.jpg

Compression shorts work great.

Not all onesies are created equal, some have too many snaps, some too few, or are too big/small. I have the company I buy from do three snaps, it works better than their usual 2 and I've had them try 4, but its too wide to be comfy. It is enough to have a snap in the middle and on each side of the diaper to keep it secure. I find this configuration also causes diapers that I used to have lumping issues with (molicare) to be less uncomfortable because it keeps the filling a bit more in place.

I wear a daytime cotton diaper and plastic pants over disposables. This accomplishes two things. First I can make the cotton diaper very snug which holds the disposable up and second it will catch any leaks.

KenworthW900b said:
Laugh all you want but womens panties over your diaper will both stop the sagging and help keep the diaper tight against your body to prevent leaks, i stumbled across this little trick when I picked up what I thought were the fixing pants for my abri san pads turns out they were the only pair of white granny panties my wife owns! So yeah its weird but it works great!

No laughing here, I've been wearing panties as a diaper cover for years to prevent sagging.
Besides being practical, a frilly, rhumba-style panty with lots of rows of lace looks adorable, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back