• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBoyToby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, this is a slight bit complicated. Here I am, 22 years old, with a career and a life I love. But I have this part of me which is so complicated and I don't understand.

I have been a DL my entire life, and a slight bit AB as well. I have a long term girlfriend, who is very understanding of it all, although I really have struggles with being okay with myself.

I am just me, and I'm here to hope to find some others who are similar so I don't feel quite so much like an outcast freak who has a weird obsession/fetish that is unlike anyone else in the world.

Glad to see there is a bit of a community set up for support of similar people.

Hope to get to know all of you a bit and learn to accept me for who I am, ME!

Thanks!

BabyTobyABDL@ said:
So, this is a slight bit complicated. Here I am, 22 years old, with a career and a life I love. But I have this part of me which is so complicated and I don't understand.

I have been a DL my entire life, and a slight bit AB as well. I have a long term girlfriend, who is very understanding of it all, although I really have struggles with being okay with myself.

I am just me, and I'm here to hope to find some others who are similar so I don't feel quite so much like an outcast freak who has a weird obsession/fetish that is unlike anyone else in the world.

Glad to see there is a bit of a community set up for support of similar people.

Hope to get to know all of you a bit and learn to accept me for who I am, ME!

Thanks!

I can aggree to that, and I bet everyone here can too. Anyway, welcome to adisc, BabyTobyABDL. that was a good introduction, anyway do you have any hobbies besides ABDL, thanks.

Thanks. I really enjoy cycling, mostly road, but also hit the trails on occasion. I also enjoying hiking and backpacking. As of late, I have been very busy at wok, but still try to get out an enjoy the outdoors. I also enjoy playing some video games here and there. I work a rotating schedule so I do more outdoor activities on day shift, and a little bit more gaming when I'm on nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back