Never ordering diapers from Target again. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Thats bad

These companies are always going to package there products in the most cost effective way they can while still maintaining their integrity. As people have already said, Target does not care in the least if your diapers come discreetly because it's an expense they don't need. Same with the package itself, the reason it's probably not as great as it was before is because they are cutting costs. Frankly, discretion in diapers isn't even crossing their minds since unlike ABDL, bedwetting is widely accepted.

I'd say that baby diapers and bedwetting pants are pretty different when it comes to embarrassment issue. Maybe they'll take a look at this concern and realize that everyone caught a glimpse of someone's personal embarrassing secret that they wanted not to leave the bedroom. They should have something in place regarding discretion. Maybe parents don't care much about it but imagine how a kid would feel coming home with a friend, with a box of bedwetting diapers on the porch waiting for them.

Reactions: AJFan2020
imagine if you were a bedwetting kid and they arrived at your house like that!!
very unprofessional !!

I understand how it can be embarrassing but you either need to leave a note when you order from them to ship it in a discreet package or realize that these corporations do what costs them less money even at the expense of its customers.

"Let's do this again sometime", uh nope target, not on board with that!

wetatnight said:
imagine if you were a bedwetting kid and they arrived at your house like that!!
very unprofessional !!

but you've got to remember, in cases like that, it's not the kids paying for the product. It's the parents. And for most parents, price is going to be a more important factor than the risk of their kid getting embarassed.

If order adult diapers I could understand the discreet shipping problem but for a run of mill product for babies/older child no I would not expect them to be shipped to you in discreet way. You need understand that normal customer order box Huggies for baby is not going expect discreet shipping unlike if there order a product for IC need that would be a discreet way.

kitterdafoxy said:

That was the first thing I thought when I read that tag on the box, lmao.

SnowBlitz said:
I don't know if this is just the way the US deals with things but here in Canada, that wouldn't have been shipped like that. At the very least, it would have been put into slightly larger box.

Highly unlikely that any business in Canada would ship an item like that in that fashion. I know Healthwick does not.

I would avoid buying from Target in the future in a case like that.

Here is what I do to ensure discrete shipping from stores where I don't expect it:
Order two items!

The second item doesn't need to be very big or expensive, just enough that they have to put both items in a box together for shipping. From Target it could be pretty much anything from their vast selecting of things, and they will have to put both of them in a slightly bigger box for shipping, or pay for two boxes. An extra box to put both items in will always be cheaper than shipping two, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I thought the note saying "let's do this again sometime" was a bit cheeky. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

kitterdafoxy said:

god damn it, beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back