Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought Diapers for the First Time

Default Bought Diapers for the First Time

So, as of yesterday, I went ahead and ordered some Goodnites online from Amazon. That's nerve-wracking enough as it is, but now it seems like the Goodnites are shipping by themselves (I bought 5 other things in the same order) and I am freaking out as to whether I'm going to have a box clearly having the diapers in them arriving for me. Would someone like to put my mind at ease, or should I prep my anxiety meds for the day it's set to arrive?

If you bought them direct from Amazon, chances are they will come in an Amazon standard box. If you got them through a third party seller then I'm not sure. I use Amazon Prime and almost always get items that ship by themselves. This is mainly because they are shipping from different warehouses and are usually combined at the shipping consolidation center before delivery. If you have any doubts, I would rate Amazon's customer service very highly and they have gone out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. I don't know how much they could help with telling how discreet the packaging is but they might be able to find the standards practice for shipping Goodnites.

I made sure I was buying from Amazon directly, so here's hoping everything will work out fine. I'm just super paranoid because I've never actually bought diapers before and the only reason this happened is because I'm really, really stressed and am trying to relax. Thank you though, you've put me at ease a bit.

dont worry to much about it most people now are to busy with there phones to even look out there window anymore and if its amazon then i think it will come from a regular box

I buy my Goodnites from Amazon and they always arrive in a cardboard box. I noticed on the last order that the return address sticker in the left hand corner said in very, very small print, diapers. I was amused because it's just me and my wife, and I doubted that the mailman would have bothered to read something so very small. But if someone in your household wanted to know where the package came from, they might look.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    I made sure I was buying from Amazon directly, so here's hoping everything will work out fine. I'm just super paranoid because I've never actually bought diapers before and the only reason this happened is because I'm really, really stressed and am trying to relax. Thank you though, you've put me at ease a bit.
    That's kind of funny, I ordered my first "premium" diaper (sample pack of Molicare Super Plus from Bambino's store) online a few days ago and they came in the mail today. The level of preparation I took to ensure I could get the package hidden and that it was discreet enough that others wouldn't know what it was if they did get to it first would be considered crazy at best.

I ordered a sample pack of diapers from AwwSoCute and was just dying of anticipation waiting for them. I knew they shipped discreet, but I still couldn't help but wonder what if they didn't...

No idea how Amazon ship for such things but HIGH 5 for putting in the order!

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor View Post
    So, as of yesterday, I went ahead and ordered some Goodnites online from Amazon. That's nerve-wracking enough as it is, but now it seems like the Goodnites are shipping by themselves (I bought 5 other things in the same order) and I am freaking out as to whether I'm going to have a box clearly having the diapers in them arriving for me. Would someone like to put my mind at ease, or should I prep my anxiety meds for the day it's set to arrive?
    As an amazon employee I can say that if it is the 30 count of goodnites it will come in its own box this box will not say goodnites anywhere on it or that its "underwear"/ diapers it will only have the size on the side lg-xl and "" 30 count" and the Kimberly Clark stamp on the corner. If it is a different count or size goodnites it most likely will be in its own box or an amazon box I don't know. Also since you ordered 5 other things depending on the size and weight of the items they might just cram everything into a big box. I hope I answered your question

first hige 5 on buying diapers for the first time