Get my wife to be more accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishsd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I told my wife about my ABDL 8 years ago before we got married. She told me that she had a want to feed a bottle to someone. I think that she was just saying that to make me feel better. She will diaper me, and she will allow me to suck on her boobies. Today she did not know that I was diapered and was putting me to bed. She asked me "Where is your goodnight?" I told her up in the closet but I was wet already just to warn her. She stepped back and looked disgusted said you need to take that off and put it in the diaper genie.

PS: my wife since I have met her has become stress incontinate and wears depends pull-ups 24-7.

My question is how do I get her to not be disgusted about a wet diaper. I never poop just get. Also I am setting in a hammock in the new cloth diaper that she just changed me into 1 hour ago wet. I know that it has leaked and I have to get up in front of her and walk to the bedroom.

Well, trying to change her feelings is really not the right attitude to approach this. You cant just "get" somebody to enjoy something that they don't.

The fact that she is willing to do that for you is really kind of her, and I hope that you show as much appreciation to her as possible that you can.

The best I can say for you to do is, go and ask her. Tell her how much you have appreciated her involvement and apologize that you didn't warn her of your wet diaper, and then ask her if that is something she doesn't want to see. If so, you might have to take off your wet diaper and clean up on your own before she puts you in a nice dry one.

It also is entirely possible that maybe she was just having a bad day. Try and make her day really nice before you talk about it, and maybe she will open up about her deepest feelings on the subject.

I don't think I can improve on what Tyger has said. It is all about communication and finding the right timing.

Your wife is WAY more accepting than mine! She never would have entertained me wearing a diaper for fun! Letalone changed me! Even when I stated wetting the bed and I decided it would be best to wear at night, she was so put of by it

That she slept with a pillow between us for weeks!

It's better now,but it's totally a turn off for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife lets me wear and wet anytime I want but will NOT change me or wear one herself. It takes some coaxing just to get her to feel the outside of my wet diaper or even say the word "diaper"... Ive told her all I want her to do is to casually "check" my diaper or make cute little comments about me being wet or whatever but she seems to be struggling with that and doesnt want to do it. Not sure why. She says she is shy but its just me and her lol

• Sad
Reactions: teddytugger
Rescue said:
My wife lets me wear and wet anytime I want but will NOT change me or wear one herself. It takes some coaxing just to get her to feel the outside of my wet diaper or even say the word "diaper"... Ive told her all I want her to do is to casually "check" my diaper or make cute little comments about me being wet or whatever but she seems to be struggling with that and doesnt want to do it. Not sure why. She says she is shy but its just me and her lol

Probably because it is still an unusual thing to her. I mean, from an outsiders point of view, diapers are for babies and old people. It is hard for an outsider to to understand the connection we have with diapers, regressively, and sexually.

I wonder if it has to do with the general view of submissive behavior and bondage. I mean, bdsm is much more well known than ABDL's are. So when somebody needs another to be dominant, it probably seems strange when the submissive wants to be dominated in a more cute and adoring fashion, as apposed to dominance through aggressive control in a more adult and ravenous manner.

I'd be careful to watch that you are not pushing her too hard. Talk it over and establish a basis of hopes in your relationship, and make sure you are fulfilling her needs too.

There are lots lots of missing pieces and things to consider.
Has she always felt this way?
Did she start to feel this way after becoming incontinent herself?
How long has she been incontinent?
She could just not like pee.
She is also dealing with her own problem.
Maybe seeing you wet makes her self conscious?
Has she always had a problem calling them diapers, or did that change when she became incontinent?

I have to say though, if she is already this accepting of you and her only problems are not wanting to call them diapers and seeing or touching a your wet diaper then I gotta say she sounds like a pretty great person. SO don't keep pushing her.

As someone who has only very recently been introduced to ABDL by my husband (and sometime baby girl, Gemmy), I was also initially resistant to being a part of their regression activities/baby time. What really changed things for me was when Gemmy finally expressed to me that expressing this part of them was necessary for their mental and emotional health, and made it clear to me that it wasn't just a simple kink, a game or a hobby. Once I realized how important this was to Gemmy, I knew that it deserved serious consideration and discussion.

If this is true for you, express it to your wife. You may find that once she realizes how important it is for you, her attitude will change.

Also, be willing to compromise to meet her needs too. It's a complicated situation for both of you, and it will take time to find the right balance to make both of you happy. (My husband and I are still figuring it out, but the fact that we are both putting effort in makes it easier to forgive little issues that come up along the way.)

I hope this helps and good luck!

I am going to agree with Tyger's first response.

You have to understand that you may be getting all that she is willing to give. Asking for more might be too much. Be happy that she lets you do what you do. My wife wants no part of it at all, period. I'm certainly not going to 'get' her to do anything.

In my own relationship I have found that time has led to my wife being more accepting to my need to be her sissy baby girl. Generally wives or signifigant others do not begin a relationship as Mommies. Woman biologically are programmed to be with masculine partners not someone that wears diapers. In our case, it was even more difficult as my adult baby desires evolved into needing to be a baby girl. I went from wearing diapers on occasion to wearing pink panties and maxi pads everyday. Soon I had a entire wardrobe of little girl dresses and onesies. As I changed into a baby girl my wife stood by me when she certainately had every right to leave me. Emotionally it took a toll on her as she felt that I desired diapers and not her. We went from being intimate almost everyday to never making love. Over time however, she grew to except me for who I had become and our relationship adapted to me changing into a baby girl. Emotionally it has brought us closer to one another and our relationship is stronger now than ever before. Just try to be patient and love will find a way to make everything alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back