Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
IMG_2076.jpg

I got a sippy cup today! it's really cute! <3 I like it because it's more for toddlers from ages 2-4 so it's larger than most sippy cups. It also says it keeps drinks cold! Yay! This will be my first time with a sippy cup since I was 4 ish.

Ohh, very nice. I've got a sippy cup that's for older kids as well. It's a lot like yours and has a straw like thing for drinking out of. I should post a picture of mine sometime. It's insulated like yours, and the straw is so big, that I can drink from it quicker than using a normal straw. I really like it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431043885.951148.jpg

And this is my sippy! Paddedwolf and I dared each other to get one today. But I have to admit, his is cuter

Dang it. Now I'm gonna have to go take a pic of mine :p

Very nice sippy cups guys

- - - Updated - - -

Sippy Cup.jpg

Here's mine. The straw can be covered by a sliding top. It doesn't leak or spill out of the straw, you have to suck on it. It's just like a normal sippy cup, just with a rubber straw. The straw is huge, bigger than my finger. It's not bad to drink out of. I've got a few other sippy cups, but this one is my favorite.

I'm not big enough for a sippy cup yet... My daddy still gives me my drinks in my baba

Mattew said:
Dang it. Now I'm gonna have to go take a pic of mine :p

Very nice sippy cups guys

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 23948

Here's mine. The straw can be covered by a sliding top. It doesn't leak or spill out of the straw, you have to suck on it. It's just like a normal sippy cup, just with a rubber straw. The straw is huge, bigger than my finger. It's not bad to drink out of. I've got a few other sippy cups, but this one is my favorite.

Ya, Little2roo and I got ours together! so awesome!

I'm glad you guys have them now & like them.

I have a couple of Cars themed sippy cups, the toddler style. I drink from them every night unless my kids are staying over.

Nice! Did you order it, or is it a store brand? Anywhere convenient I could get one?

ParkABDL said:
Nice! Did you order it, or is it a store brand? Anywhere convenient I could get one?
I got mine from Wal Mart. It's made by Playtex

It's adorable :eek:, now I want one !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back