• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

10 PRINT "Hello, world!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfredanthony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Carer
So I'm new to ADISC, but not at all new to the AB/DL world, life or community.
With that said though, this is my first experience with the left of the slash ... I'm a new but very excited AB.

After YEARS (over two decades) as a full-on DL, I've taken a plunge into the baby pool. I have myself a Momma that's beyond awesome & wonderful & so much more than everything I could have dreamed for.

Outside of the AB/DL world, I'm an IT guy by profession.
Started with a telco job when I was just out of HS, learned everything I could, ended up working for THE phone company's R & D arm. I don't work for the phone company anymore. NOPE! I still make the .net work though.
Well, sometimes I think I paint the yellow lines on the information super-highway.

I do kinda/sorta blog once in a blue moon, but nothing like I did in my a former life. I found monsters under my bed one morning, and blogged about it. Nothing at all serious.

Reactions: HoganBunny
Welcome to the community, I'm also a programmer, I mostly do python, but I have a background in good ol' C

I mess with whatever language I need at the time.

Are you a fan of pacifiers and bottles?

alfredanthony said:
So I'm new to ADISC, but not at all new to the AB/DL world, life or community.
With that said though, this is my first experience with the left of the slash ... I'm a new but very excited AB.

After YEARS (over two decades) as a full-on DL, I've taken a plunge into the baby pool. I have myself a Momma that's beyond awesome & wonderful & so much more than everything I could have dreamed for.

Outside of the AB/DL world, I'm an IT guy by profession.
Started with a telco job when I was just out of HS, learned everything I could, ended up working for THE phone company's R & D arm. I don't work for the phone company anymore. NOPE! I still make the .net work though.
Well, sometimes I think I paint the yellow lines on the information super-highway.

I do kinda/sorta blog once in a blue moon, but nothing like I did in my a former life. I found monsters under my bed one morning, and blogged about it. Nothing at all serious.

Good Evening!

Just call me "caitianx".
I am an early retired former Electronics Engineering Technician with Asperger's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.
I still tinker with electronics.

Welcome, I'm new here too... don't venture much in the direction of AB as much as DL... rather sissy is more accurate than AB for me... but I would be interested in learning what you want to try in the AB realm and what you think of it as you do try them!

I'm actually not a programmer at all. I learned BASIC, on Apple ][, way, way, way back in the day.
I can do some whiz-bang, groovy things with UNIX shell scripts. Replace dumb people, entire departments of ID10Ts ...
Making the .net, work is actually what I do. Keeping systems purring like boxes full of cute & cuddly kittens.
With a background in telco, I have eaten my share of 24V DC power. Oh, how the current tingles when a line rings.
Just don't lick the hi-cap lines!

While the AB side of the slash is new to me, my Momma has insisted that I fully embrace my role as Her very own little baby.
I LUV sucking on pacifiers and I am no longer permitted to drink from anything other than bottles. :D
Furthermore, I've become rather fond of baby food. Great Earth and Ella's Best are pretty dog gone yummy!!!

Sometimes my Momma dresses me up as Her sissy boy. While my previous ventures into AB/DL experimenting never really
even considered sissyfication, I dig it, all the way to China! An Momma ma'am DOES enjoy dressing me up as Her very own pampered sissy French Maid. I do the housework! :D
I'd like a lot more really cute sissy clothes ... but that can all happen according to Momma's plan & design.

Next up is finding a good crib, high-chair & a stroller. Momma wants to 'push me around'. hehehe

Last edited:
Ha ha! I correctly guessed your age from the thread title! I too grew up in awe of the world of 8-bit computers and BASIC, and am also 37... or is it 38 now (urgh! better not think about it!). You missed out line 20:

Code:
20 GOTO 10

I've worked in IT most of my adult life... although mostly as a "jack of all trades"... a bit of hardware engineering, a bit of software engineering, a bit of tech support, a bit of database programming/scripting, etc. Basically, I'm an expert at computing in general, without being an expert in any particular facet of computing... :-/

Anyway, welcome to the site! Hope you have a lot of fun here!

cool. im 19 and finishing high school math classes. but i love IT shit. fixing and working on hardware is like a dream come true. just hoping i can manage it with my shit ass math abilities. lol. and welcome aboard

You don't need to be really good at math to make it in IT. Heck! I still take off my socks & shoes to figure out what 9+8 is!!!

Go get your CCNA and LPIC-1 certifications. Books & study guides are available for both. Having one or the other is a foot in the door with just about anyone
who hires entry-level IT folk. Get in with an employer like Verizon, at&t, Dell, HP, Oracle, IBM and you'll have access to a mountian of free vendor training online.
Sometimes lab simulators or lab machines to get in and play on? Depends on the employer. At 19, you can soak up a whole lot of information and end up with
the world at your feet and a box of crayons in your hand. All you have to do is color your world the way you wish ;)

Some years ago, a young feller, just out of HS ... got his CCNA and LPIC-1 & 2.
He was just a lowly NOC technician for the phone company, but making 45k/yr.
If you're happy with that, you can stop climbing the ladder and do that job, for 60 years. No problemo!
Should you be ambitious, you can keep on learning and growing ... end up with a six figure job.

There are start-ups still that can make it, BIG. Look at facebook! Yahoo. Microsoft ... (ugh)
Your idea and hard word can help YOU make it and live your very dreams.

Once you make up your mind to try, there's nothing you can't accomplish!

You can do it!!!
InverseTundra said:
cool. im 19 and finishing high school math classes. but i love IT shit. fixing and working on hardware is like a dream come true. just hoping i can manage it with my shit ass math abilities. lol. and welcome aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back