• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylene

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey everyone,

I'm terrible at introductions but here goes anyway. Unfortunately diapers aren't just a choice for me, they're something I need. I'm a lifelong bedwetter, and thanks to that I've worn diapers at night for as long as I can remember.

When I was younger I really hated them, they were a symbol of all the anxiety I felt because of my bedwetting. As a teenager I hated them less and less and eventually began to appreciate the protection and security they gave me. There wasn't an Aha moment where my attitude suddenly changed, but I think if you're stuck with something for that long, even if you really dislike it, it's hard not to notice its good qualities.

I guess I would call myself a "reluctant ABDL"... I like diapers, but I don't like *needing* them if that makes sense. I wish wearing them was a choice instead of something I have to do. And there are still times when I wish I could forget about them completely!

The inspiration for my nickname is Mylene Farmer, who's a really talented French singer. She's definitely my favorite singer but I listen to a lot of other music too. I also like Shakira, Linkin Park, Rihanna... pretty much everything except country, which sucks because its really popular here haha.

Besides music I like computer games and I love to read. This probably sounds really dorky but I enjoy children's books. I just finished my sophomore year of college, and reading kids books helps me escape the stress and monotony of studying all the time. Well that's all I can think of, like I said I'm terrible with introductions but I hope this wasn't too bad!

Hello Mylene and welcome to the group.

This is a very nicely done introduction

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Mylene said:
Hey everyone,

I'm terrible at introductions but here goes anyway. Unfortunately diapers aren't just a choice for me, they're something I need. I'm a lifelong bedwetter, and thanks to that I've worn diapers at night for as long as I can remember.

When I was younger I really hated them, they were a symbol of all the anxiety I felt because of my bedwetting. As a teenager I hated them less and less and eventually began to appreciate the protection and security they gave me. There wasn't an Aha moment where my attitude suddenly changed, but I think if you're stuck with something for that long, even if you really dislike it, it's hard not to notice its good qualities.

I guess I would call myself a "reluctant ABDL"... I like diapers, but I don't like *needing* them if that makes sense. I wish wearing them was a choice instead of something I have to do. And there are still times when I wish I could forget about them completely!

The inspiration for my nickname is Mylene Farmer, who's a really talented French singer. She's definitely my favorite singer but I listen to a lot of other music too. I also like Shakira, Linkin Park, Rihanna... pretty much everything except country, which sucks because its really popular here haha.

Besides music I like computer games and I love to read. This probably sounds really dorky but I enjoy children's books. I just finished my sophomore year of college, and reading kids books helps me escape the stress and monotony of studying all the time. Well that's all I can think of, like I said I'm terrible with introductions but I hope this wasn't too bad!

Mylene: if you are "terrible" with introductions, I really don't know who is good !!!

Mylene said:

Your introduction was fine - welcome to ADISC!

Your statement above, does make sense. I'm sure many AB or DL people that are in some way IC, would rather not be IC and just wear for 'fun' not need.

Mylene said:
There wasn't an Aha moment where my attitude suddenly changed, but I think if you're stuck with something for that long, even if you really dislike it, it's hard not to notice its good qualities.

I guess I would call myself a "reluctant ABDL"... I like diapers, but I don't like *needing* them if that makes sense. I wish wearing them was a choice instead of something I have to do.

pretty much everything except country, which sucks because its really popular here haha.
Besides music I like computer games and I love to read.

OMG! Wow.
I could have written this myself. So much sameness. :)

Welcome and hope to see more of you.

Hi Mylene!
I too like Linkin Park, Rihianna, etc.

Thanks for all the responses! :)

MandyBear said:
OMG! Wow.
I could have written this myself. So much sameness. :)

Welcome and hope to see more of you.

Mandy, thanks! It's nice to meet someone in the same situation. Not that I want you or anyone else to wet the bed, but it's kind of a relief to know I'm not the only one. I feel like ABDLs are a small minority of people, and those of us who need diapers are a small minority of ABDLs, which makes us twice as weird. :biggrin:

Mylene said:
Mandy, thanks! It's nice to meet someone in the same situation. Not that I want you or anyone else to wet the bed, but it's kind of a relief to know I'm not the only one. I feel like ABDLs are a small minority of people, and those of us who need diapers are a small minority of ABDLs, which makes us twice as weird. :biggrin:

I know what you mean Mylene. :)
And if you add in that bed wetters are a somewhat smaller group of IC people, then ya it can deff feel like you are very much alone out there when you also like diapers for more then nighttime protection, lol.

1 week + 20 posts and you can do PMs and a lot more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back