What is your favorite thing that your caregiver does for/with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemmysHubby

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What are your favorite things that your caregiver does with/for you?

And what do they do/say that makes you feel the most little?

have no mommy want one bad

Interesting question, can't wait to see the replys to this one.

Not sure if it's my favourite, but when she gives me "the look" over her glasses. It always means that I'm in trouble and makes me feel little every time :3

My wife will call me her little baby which I like.

I like just spending time with daddy. He works a ton, so our time is limited to a couple of hours (if that) before bedtime. I would have to say I love how he leaves the closet light on before he leaves for work. He's known I'm afraid of the dark since one of our earliest stay the night kinda dates and never forgets to leave the light on.

That and being called princess is always nice. The most common nickname ever, suuuure! But it feels so nice and really makes me enjoy the little aspect.

Cereal said:
I would have to say I love how he leaves the closet light on before he leaves for work. He's known I'm afraid of the dark.

That is SO cute! I love when SO's remember the little things. They mean so much.

Cereal said:
I like just spending time with daddy. He works a ton, so our time is limited to a couple of hours (if that) before bedtime.

I know the feels! My Daddy works nights so I get a couple hours in the morning. If he stays and sleeps he doesn't get much of it bc I end up crawling all over him :blush: my two top faves is that he always knows when I want a bottle & he makes them perfectly :D and when he spreads his legs and pulls me into his lap I feel cradled.. I can turn on my side and snuggle up in his chest... Pure bliss!!!! We try and go out a lot but snuggle time is our favorite!

Fave words...I love when he calls himself Daddy in the third person... It makes me feel little. And being kissed on the forehead and told to "be good" before he leaves. Those two little words (and variations on them) are the biggest vocal trigger for me.... Not that I wouldn't be good! :paci:

Hi! Knowing that you're Gemmy's hubby, probably looking for some advice as a partrime caregiver yourself (the "compromise" post you two worked out), I have some suggestions:
1. Tuck in at night, most ABDL's like being put down to sleep after a long day of play.
2. Watch television together and snuggling on the couch is pretty fun, just ABDL clothes.
3. Are you up to "changing" him/her...? I know it may sound strange for a non-ABDL, but it's something most of us enjoy nonetheless.
Other than that I'm pretty out of ideas, unless you're willing to do some semi-extreme stuff.

ParkABDL said:
Hi! Knowing that you're Gemmy's hubby, probably looking for some advice as a partrime caregiver yourself (the "compromise" post you two worked out), I have some suggestions:
1. Tuck in at night, most ABDL's like being put down to sleep after a long day of play.
2. Watch television together and snuggling on the couch is pretty fun, just ABDL clothes.
3. Are you up to "changing" him/her...? I know it may sound strange for a non-ABDL, but it's something most of us enjoy nonetheless.
Other than that I'm pretty out of ideas, unless you're willing to do some semi-extreme stuff.

Thanks for the direct suggestions ParkABDL.

The last couple of evenings I have cuddled with Gemmy and watched cartoons, given them their pacifier, set out stickers papers and crayons for playtime, spoonfed princess-shape spaghettios, given a bubble bath and diapered/changed Gemmy before tucking them in with a warm bottle of milk and a bedtime story.

I was looking for ideas for other little (or big) things to try to enhance the experience for Gemmy. I don't share the same mindset so I'm not sure what things really make the experience of regressing with a caregiver most rewarding.

I'm open to any suggestions, and I'm also still interested to hear what all the other little ones have to say about the question in general. Thanks!

GemmysHubby said:
Thanks for the direct suggestions ParkABDL.

The last couple of evenings I have cuddled with Gemmy and watched cartoons, given them their pacifier, set out stickers papers and crayons for playtime, spoonfed princess-shape spaghettios, given a bubble bath and diapered/changed Gemmy before tucking them in with a warm bottle of milk and a bedtime story.

I was looking for ideas for other little (or big) things to try to enhance the experience for Gemmy. I don't share the same mindset so I'm not sure what things really make the experience of regressing with a caregiver most rewarding.

I'm open to any suggestions, and I'm also still interested to hear what all the other little ones have to say about the question in general. Thanks!

Well you heard my personal favorites already... didnt realize it was Gemmyshubby at first bc I was so excited to read everyones posts :p My boyfriend currently isn't my big. It's hard for him to understand bc of his upbringing. He too, isnt sure what he would do with me if we ever had little time together. It's always good to start with things that any child might like & you'll find each Little has their own interests just like everyone else. As with anyone, those interest are ever changing. My current "Big" and I have been very active & hes always coming up with stuff for us to do. Going out is fun. He took me to a pet expo (like an adoption event) a couple weeks ago & we got to have some subtle little time petting all the animals. Of course in this scenario its always good to have an understanding that you're both going as adults & that your Little One can express themselves but it needs to be done in a private (between you two) manner. It makes the experience fun bc you two can be on a whole nother level & experience an outing differently than you would have before.

Little gestures are some of the most cherished: the way Daddy always makes my bottle perfectly, or that look he gives me when I need to be good, or holding my hand like a childs when were in the supermarket. All those small gestures go a long way & even though we cant always have little time, the holding of hands the right way or telling me to "be good" when im in my adult space makes me feel like he is really looking out for me.

As far as activities, every Little is different. Ive read that asking that person while they are in their Little Space can lead to some honest answers. Daddy's always bringing up suggestions to me of what we can do, and as any 3 year old, I jump with excitment at pretty much anything :p We might try something and find out we dont like it but its always fun trying it out. Going to the zoo, park, sidewalk chalk, legos, puzzles, coloring (one of my faves). Even adult things like cooking, or chores can be fun when your Little One is allowed to be a "big person" and help stir the brownie mix :) The sky's the limit when it comes to what you can do. One of my favorite parts about having a big is watching them learn what I like and dont. At first Daddy would make my bottles of formula very strong.. by about the third it was perfect. Just being involved in that process of him learning my preferences is something to not take for granted. I hope this helps... had to jump on my computer to write all this bc my mind is so full of what I wanna say :p Ill leave you with a post I found about things you can do for Littles. Graphics/posts come out all the time like this one on places like tumblr & other sites. Maybe something you can start doing with Gemmy is going on the computer and finding cool stuff like this or other memes/posts... Make sure theyre supervised tho ;)

http://bigspace-littlespace-outerspace.tumblr.com/post/86453734570/50-things-a-caregiver-could-do-for-their-little

Oh yeah, one thing that made me VERY happy recently: I bought some used toys on craigslist... just random baby toys. Didnt think I would like many of them (being in my scared/tarnished adult space) but when I brought them home & showed Daddy I experienced on of my happiest Little Times ever. Just getting to show him all my new toys & simultaneusly learning what they do with him made me so happy. It was unexpected but worth the $15. I had a good nap after that :blush:

I kind of have to be my own caregiver (not that hard if you know what your doing and have a nurturing fatherly/motherly side like I do) I guess. I know how to do pretty much all the standard stuff, and a few extra things that I picked up over the years/figured out. One of my favorite things to do is just sit down on the floor and watch a VHS tape with some snacks, my tv actually has a built in VCR (the tube and all the receiver stuff sit on top of it in the case) and I have a lot of tapes that fit my cub side, so it does work out.

I wouldn't necessarily call myself AB nor would I call my roommate or my best friend my caregivers, but they know about this side of me and they know that I love playing with Legos. So they sometimes do that with me and I love it.

My favorite thing is when they exist. Sadly they don't. :p

Sadly, I don't have a caregiver. But if I did, I think a change would be at the top of my list. I really hope I can experience one, one day.

I don't have a caregiver, but the phrase "Mommy loves you" breaks my heart with happiness.

I don't know if I can pick one single thing!

I love when Daddy:
- kisses my forehead
- reads me stories
- lets me stay up five extra minutes even though it's bedtime
- helps me put on my clothes
- baby-talks to me
- cuts up my food
- feeds me
- bottle-feeds me
- reminds me to take my pills
- watches Disney movies with me
- holds my hand, especially when crossing streets

<_<
I kinda like getting time outs for being disobedient. Don't tell anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back