Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite thing that your caregiver does for/with you?

Default What is your favorite thing that your caregiver does for/with you?

What are your favorite things that your caregiver does with/for you?

And what do they do/say that makes you feel the most little?

Not sure if it's my favourite, but when she gives me "the look" over her glasses. It always means that I'm in trouble and makes me feel little every time :3

BordercollieTrigger

My new caretaker role friends does buy me things everyday when go for sleepovers. I usually get lots of candy and few slurpees over 3 or 2 days. He doesn't mind spending money on me i cant now broke this month.

My wife will call me her little baby which I like.

I like just spending time with daddy. He works a ton, so our time is limited to a couple of hours (if that) before bedtime. I would have to say I love how he leaves the closet light on before he leaves for work. He's known I'm afraid of the dark since one of our earliest stay the night kinda dates and never forgets to leave the light on.

That and being called princess is always nice. The most common nickname ever, suuuure! But it feels so nice and really makes me enjoy the little aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    I would have to say I love how he leaves the closet light on before he leaves for work. He's known I'm afraid of the dark.
    That is SO cute! I love when SO's remember the little things. They mean so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    I like just spending time with daddy. He works a ton, so our time is limited to a couple of hours (if that) before bedtime.
    I know the feels! My Daddy works nights so I get a couple hours in the morning. If he stays and sleeps he doesn't get much of it bc I end up crawling all over him :blush: my two top faves is that he always knows when I want a bottle & he makes them perfectly and when he spreads his legs and pulls me into his lap I feel cradled.. I can turn on my side and snuggle up in his chest... Pure bliss!!!! We try and go out a lot but snuggle time is our favorite!

Fave words...I love when he calls himself Daddy in the third person... It makes me feel little. And being kissed on the forehead and told to "be good" before he leaves. Those two little words (and variations on them) are the biggest vocal trigger for me.... Not that I wouldn't be good!

Hi! Knowing that you're Gemmy's hubby, probably looking for some advice as a partrime caregiver yourself (the "compromise" post you two worked out), I have some suggestions:
    1. Tuck in at night, most ABDL's like being put down to sleep after a long day of play.
    2. Watch television together and snuggling on the couch is pretty fun, just ABDL clothes.
    3. Are you up to "changing" him/her...? I know it may sound strange for a non-ABDL, but it's something most of us enjoy nonetheless.
    Other than that I'm pretty out of ideas, unless you're willing to do some semi-extreme stuff.