Snuggies tab problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pulluplover

Anyone else have problems? I have had 4 out of the first 10 in my case lot with one lower tab that has something stuck to the tab so it is not able to stick. Dont realize it until the diaper is half on, very annoying.

My Snuggies lower tabs do seem malformed, but they are still functional. Let them know so they can address it on the next batch. In the mean time, may I suggest clear packing tape as a solution. It's easy to apply, and it doesn't ruin the look of the diaper when used.

I think the more we offer constructive criticism about the available AB/DL products, the better they will all get.

Maybe send them an Email about the issues. If no one tells them about issues, they cant get to fixing them ^u^

No problem with mine, at least not that I noticed...I'll keep an eye out though. Gotta say, I love them Snuggies!

No issues with mine either. I guess one time I had a tab that was folded weird, but it still worked and was the proper shape. In either case, these guys seem like a real class act. You should let them know.

All my snuggies thus far have been very high quality. No defects, good fit, durable, and reliable. (the only thing I'd change is the price ;) )

LilMarky said:
No problem with mine, at least not that I noticed...I'll keep an eye out though. Gotta say, I love them Snuggies!

Dang! Now I have to retract my statement! Just put one on and one of the lower tabs was defective. The top one was enough to hold it in place with a little help from plastic pants, though. Guess I jinxed myself :)

The lower tabs on mine do cause me a bit a problems too. After wearing them for a while they start to become untapped to the diaper but they never come all the way off though.

LilMarky said:
Dang! Now I have to retract my statement! Just put one on and one of the lower tabs was defective. The top one was enough to hold it in place with a little help from plastic pants, though. Guess I jinxed myself :)

Hey, if its possible can you look at the side of the package you got the defective diaper out of and look for the MFG or manufacture date? im just curious. I have never had an issue with the tabs not working or holding.. i wore one for around 12 hours one day and the tabs stayed strong. Also the tabs being only half stuck on could be a result of taping them too low.

maybe a difference between being on the tape panel or off the tape panel

thatguy46 said:
Hey, if its possible can you look at the side of the package you got the defective diaper out of and look for the MFG or manufacture date? im just curious. I have never had an issue with the tabs not working or holding.. i wore one for around 12 hours one day and the tabs stayed strong. Also the tabs being only half stuck on could be a result of taping them too low.
Sorry, it's long gone. But out of the pack of ten this is the first one that had a problem, and it was right off the bat, not after use. I pulled the tab to tape it and there was no sticky on the tape. Still love 'em though! Just have to expect these things from time to time, I guess. It's when it becomes the norm that something needs to be looked at.

LilMarky said:
I pulled the tab to tape it and there was no sticky on the tape.

I've had this happen on a few diapers recently but I don't recall which ones. I went to peel the tape up and found it was actually taking the BACKING of the tape with it. So I had to hold down the peel-up cover while pulling up the tape. Then it was fine. But it's strange to see, and I've had it happen several times.

bambinod said:
I've had this happen on a few diapers recently but I don't recall which ones. I went to peel the tape up and found it was actually taking the BACKING of the tape with it. So I had to hold down the peel-up cover while pulling up the tape. Then it was fine. But it's strange to see, and I've had it happen several times.

I also experienced this, but thankfully it was only after I was done with it, on the final wrap up. When they're on their way to that final diaper bin, I don't care as much.

bambinod said:

Ahh ok i know what yall talking about now and yes i have come across it, i figured out the problem and that is you need to be carefull to pull on the outer most edge of the tab, dont grab too far down on the tab when unfolding it or this can happen. I hope i made sence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back