Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snuggies tab problems

Pulluplover

Default Snuggies tab problems

Anyone else have problems? I have had 4 out of the first 10 in my case lot with one lower tab that has something stuck to the tab so it is not able to stick. Dont realize it until the diaper is half on, very annoying.

My Snuggies lower tabs do seem malformed, but they are still functional. Let them know so they can address it on the next batch. In the mean time, may I suggest clear packing tape as a solution. It's easy to apply, and it doesn't ruin the look of the diaper when used.

I think the more we offer constructive criticism about the available AB/DL products, the better they will all get.

Maybe send them an Email about the issues. If no one tells them about issues, they cant get to fixing them ^u^

No problem with mine, at least not that I noticed...I'll keep an eye out though. Gotta say, I love them Snuggies!

No issues with mine either. I guess one time I had a tab that was folded weird, but it still worked and was the proper shape. In either case, these guys seem like a real class act. You should let them know.

All my snuggies thus far have been very high quality. No defects, good fit, durable, and reliable. (the only thing I'd change is the price )

Quote Originally Posted by LilMarky View Post
    No problem with mine, at least not that I noticed...I'll keep an eye out though. Gotta say, I love them Snuggies!
    Dang! Now I have to retract my statement! Just put one on and one of the lower tabs was defective. The top one was enough to hold it in place with a little help from plastic pants, though. Guess I jinxed myself

The lower tabs on mine do cause me a bit a problems too. After wearing them for a while they start to become untapped to the diaper but they never come all the way off though.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMarky View Post
    Dang! Now I have to retract my statement! Just put one on and one of the lower tabs was defective. The top one was enough to hold it in place with a little help from plastic pants, though. Guess I jinxed myself
    Hey, if its possible can you look at the side of the package you got the defective diaper out of and look for the MFG or manufacture date? im just curious. I have never had an issue with the tabs not working or holding.. i wore one for around 12 hours one day and the tabs stayed strong. Also the tabs being only half stuck on could be a result of taping them too low.

maybe a difference between being on the tape panel or off the tape panel