Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Age of Ultron

Default Avengers: Age of Ultron

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this movie yet, if so what did you think of it? I'm going to see it tomorrow, so no spoilers, please. I loved the first movie, but I generally find that sequels aren't as good as the first one.

Oh yeah ... You'll love it... Let's just say it's awesome and leave it there. Enjoy.

I saw it last night. It was good. I have not seen the first one (GASP!) or any of the other super hero movies, except Iron Man. The guy I saw it with has seen everything and thought it was very good. Enjoy!

I haven't seen it yet, mabie I'll wait til it's on DVD.

i haven't seen it yet, but will be seeing it tomorrow. Ive heard is good

It's excellent and does a great job of setting up for Captain America Civil War as well as Avengers Infinity Wars.

Watched it two times already. I enjoyed it a lot. It's a much see for Marvel fans

Saw it on Saturday and had a good time despite having to see it in 3-D. I expect I'll be seeing it again in 2-D for comparison and getting a closer look at some of the stuff that wasn't center screen. All that said, I don't know if I'll ever accept Ultron with pursing lips.

I have! I think it's definitely an improvement on the first one. But... what recent Marvel movies have you/have not watched, since they (may or may not) tie into the plot?

its really cool .... i want o be tony stark one day , with out the alcoholism!