Not open for further replies.

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so i was walking to school today and i saw someone i kinda had a crush ion for awhile and so i stated to talk to her about collage and kids and we talked about how we dont want kids and then talked about relationships and then i will go with direct quotes from here

anon: just find myself a nice liberal girl snow like you
snow: i amd not quite into the kind of people you might i am kinda ito some odd thing
anon: like what
snow: well how do i put this i ont consider myself 18 well i dont consider myself 18 most of the time
anon: are you talking about ab/dl
MY HEART SANK
turns out she is a dd/lg and she had a little before and was a mommy and i was so happy now i want to get to know her and be friends but i am not sure how to go about it she alwase seemed to not quite like me

Nice take it slow and don't push for anything. Just enjoy her company and let things fall where they may. You never know how things will turn out.

Just ask to hang out, go to a movie together, do things that are fun.

Yes, take it easy, no pressure. Just talk to her as normal bringing up ABDL only if she does for most of your talking and getting to know each other better. Find out her other interests and desires.

I think you have a good thing going with her, if her non-ABDL side is also something you like.

BabyDenise said:
Yes, take it easy, no pressure. Just talk to her as normal bringing up ABDL only if she does for most of your talking and getting to know each other better. Find out her other interests and desires.

I think you have a good thing going with her, if her non-ABDL side is also something you like.

even before i knew she was abdl i still liked her personality she is a gamer and nice liberal we agree on religion politics ext so i love alot about her

Nice, I'm really starting to wonder how many abdl aware people there are out there. The number seems much greater than I would have expected.

its kinda not possible to calculate the most we would be able to do is come up with a statistic but we just can know how many there are

babysnow said:
even before i knew she was abdl i still liked her personality she is a gamer and nice liberal we agree on religion politics ext so i love alot about her

That's great.

I remember several threads on ADISC about the number of ABDL's in the general population. The estimates where from low to high. As you say, there are just too many variables and guess work involved. There are very few surveys that even come close and none that do a good statistical job.

And one of the biggest is just deciding on exactly what ABDL means (that is what do you have to do or think to be counted as an ABDL).

I don't think a good estimate will be available anytime soon.

BabyDenise said:
That's great.

I remember several threads on ADISC about the number of ABDL's in the general population. The estimates where from low to high. As you say, there are just too many variables and guess work involved. There are very few surveys that even come close and none that do a good statistical job.

And one of the biggest is just deciding on exactly what ABDL means (that is what do you have to do or think to be counted as an ABDL).

I don't think a good estimate will be available anytime soon.

Gotta say, a good estimate would've helped in high school when I debated with myself on the likelihood of shouting "abdl" and someone understanding what I meant.
With the varibility factor, I have to agree, there is no way to estimate at the time being and get to an accurate value. For example, the first ABDL I found was my roommate. And we've been together a whole two semesters.

babysnow said:
anon: just find myself a nice liberal girl snow like you
she alwase seemed to not quite like me

It sounds good so far :)
How old have the two of you known about each other, as people.
I mean you said you saw her and started talking, but you also want to become friends with her. So you must have at least known each other in passing right?

the first sentence, "a nice liberal girl snow like you"
That sounds like she does like you, so don't worry about the past and if she did or didn't like you back then.

another thing thou, I want to find a girl like you? uh-oh.
Is she Bi or a Lesbian? Was that a you're a great person, too bad you're a guy???
Did I read that wrong maybe?

MandyBear said:
It sounds good so far :)
How old have the two of you known about each other, as people.
I mean you said you saw her and started talking, but you also want to become friends with her. So you must have at least known each other in passing right?

the first sentence, "a nice liberal girl snow like you"
That sounds like she does like you, so don't worry about the past and if she did or didn't like you back then.

another thing thou, I want to find a girl like you? uh-oh.
Is she Bi or a Lesbian? Was that a you're a great person, too bad you're a guy???
Did I read that wrong maybe?

i guess you just kinda have to understand i have never been in love i have never had a crush and when people asked me i would say no because i am a ab/dl so its odd for me to want to date anyone

babysnow said:
i guess you just kinda have to understand i have never been in love i have never had a crush and when people asked me i would say no because i am a ab/dl so its odd for me to want to date anyone

That's fine, I was just curious how long you've known each socially and what she might have meant by saying ""a nice liberal girl snow like you""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back