Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Comfortable Diaper?

Default Most Comfortable Diaper?

What do you guys think is the absolute most comfortable diaper? Absorbency and everything else aside, I'm just looking strictly for comfort, softness in particular.

Semi-related: Does anyone know exactly what these are and have you ever tried them? They look comfy as anything: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32301342757.html

The most comfortable I've tried are probably Abenas, probably because of how wide and thick they are. I haven't tried Dry 24/7s or Bambinos, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazang View Post
    What do you guys think is the absolute most comfortable diaper? Absorbency and everything else aside, I'm just looking strictly for comfort, softness in particular.

Semi-related: Does anyone know exactly what these are and have you ever tried them? They look comfy as anything: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32301342757.html
    It's different for everyone. For me, Molicare Super Plus is the most comfortable. The inside is soft & they fit me very well. But everyone has different body shapes & preferences, so everyone will like different things.

For me its Abena, their boosters are also really soft.

My favorites so far are the Snuggies size large. I prefer them over bambino and abena.

Based on comfort alone, I find the Bambino Belleisemo diaper to be the softest, most comfortable thing I have been lucky enough to wrap around my waste. It's like wearing a cloud.

It's a tough call to me. I don't find diapers to be super comfortable overall. They do things for me that nothing else does but if I just wanted to be comfortable, I'd be naked or wearing regular clothes. I think the best answer is that it tends to be whichever one I'm in as long as it's got good tapes and a nice plastic outer shell. Bambinos are excellent, Cushies are nice, Waddlers too. Even a cheap Depend has its place

I wear both disposables and cloth. The most comfortable in my opinion is KINS overnight cloth diapers with Gary plastic pants. If we are just talking about disposables then it's the diaper I'm wearing right now, Northshore Care Premium. But, truthfully, comfort is a subjective thing. One persons comfort is anothers irritation.